Ben Cummins to complain about trainers comments during game. - UPDATE Bulldogs fined $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't mean it was the refs.
Well they obviously didn't rig the hat trick bet (otherwise they would of given that double movement try) but they are crooked in general.

Maybe it was your mob? :p

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is considering launching a claim against the Broncos for non payment of the regular fairrefereeing fee with one Broncos official feeling that Cummins needed to provide three more piggyback tries to earn the fee tonight.
Apparently it was sent to Sutton's address instead lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also complained woth that game.
When Sutton screwed us over.
When Pay got the $25k fine.
Same thing 2 months to get a response and just fobed off.
NRL is a pathetic joke of an organization.
Has a fan base ever hated its govening body so much?
I also waited 2 months for a templated response...

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With sports beting these days you just never know. A Ref can change the game so dramatically but with little decisions that your average fan watching at home couldn't tell.

Reactions: DT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With sports beting these days you just never know. A Ref can change the game so dramatically but with little decisions that your average fan watching at home couldn't tell.
So true. Where penalties are given. The momentum shift created. The way Cam Smith is allowed to argue all decisions and get tangled up in legs, or flop, every single tackle. Turning a blind eye to blowing penalties "to" a team. Not calling forward passes. Calling (non) forward passes. The opportinities to rort teams is endless...and don't we know it.

They don't even pretend to do it with their "little" decisions with us. It's so blatent ..it's only the Bulldogs who cares.

That is why we need a rebuild in the way we play the game and need to get our standing and power back so we aren't dudded as much.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So has the snowflake bitch offically complained or just jad a whinge?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Now you wonder why I am dead set against gambling - I so despise gambling with a passion. That music from most porker machines sets me off the same way my Maltese Terrier hates the sound of the landline phone going off.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now you wonder why I am dead set against gambling - I so despise gambling with a passion. That music from most porker machines sets me off the same way my Maltese Terrier hates the sound of the landline phone going off.
Personally not a fan of gambling, never had any interest or saw what the point to be honest.

I'm more surprised that households still have land-line phones in 2018

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also complained about that game.
When Sutton screwed us over.
When Pay got the $25k fine.
Same thing 2 months to get a response and just fobed off.
NRL is a pathetic joke of an organization.
Has a fan base ever hated its govening body so much?[
/QUOTE]

What about the magnificent turn up at the fan forum with Todd and Peter at the ROOSTERS/ SOUTHS game on the weekend?????? Somewhere around 30?

Why would you hold a forum at a ground only allowing fans of specific clubs I.E. the two playing at the time Souths and Roosters to have their say? Not as if they get a big swag of shitty decisions anyway.

Very unprofessional in my opinion and it would have been far more well thought of if they had allowed a dozen or so fans from each club to have a question or two answered at a neutral location. The NRL is so afraid of criticism, so much so they won't ever allow their precious officials to be questioned and that is a big part of the problem. Isn't acknowledging the issues part of the solution? Not if you are the NRL it isn't. Comes as no surprise that these two clubs fans got a say, after all the NRL is so far up Politis backside wanting him to advise them on income stream revenue because Nick is loaded and the NRL is struggling.

What sort of feedback did Toddy get I wonder? There is so much wrong with the game at the moment from officiating to scheduling that the fans don't like but as I said the fans of the teams involved that got an opportunity don't have much to complain about.

Heard Beattie I think it was talking about beer and food. For real?? They believe the wait for both is a massive issue more so than other things in the game? Mentioned too about the wanting to get bums on seats; scheduling and poor officiating has more to do with that then freaking food and beer.

The hate, and that is a strong word, is growing every day and will never decrease while the NRL treats fans as nothing more than imbeciles with their cock eyed Thursday and 6pm Friday games and their holier than thou view on the whistle blowers.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't be us.

We didn't miss the tackles on his first 2 tries. :p
I was thinking the same thing.
If they’re going to investigate anyone Over that bet, it’d be the dogs. We’re the only ones that could ensure sims scores the tries.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting for the NRL to issue a please explain about the colour of the bootlaces some of the dogs players were wearing. There is a rumour the bootlaces were a brand not licensed to the NRL.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the club wants to do it properly and put the refs on notice against us do what the Roosters did a few years back , prepare the 40K and unleash at the press conference..

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
any update on this?

I havent heard a thing about it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.