Frawley at hooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Puppies what a great win against the Ponys..

Ive an idea, Frawley at Hooker, thoughts?

Can kick, is quick, just needs to tidy up the D..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd run with Lichaa and JMK at hooker (drop Brown as he's been offering little), and play Frawls and Lewis in the halves at the moment.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Needs to become a competent tackler first

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd run with Lichaa and JMK at hooker (drop Brown as he's been offering little), and play Frawls and Lewis in the halves at the moment.
Yep seen nothing from nu brown to suggest he's better than Lichaa or jmk at hooker..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if he could tackle yes... but sadly he cant

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry but Frawley in our FG team should be fill in only!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are u the same guy that keeps calling for nu brown at 5/8. Lewis is the only one we want going into future. Frawley, licha, nu brown, holland and montoya. Release em. Bring in others to we get a team of quality first graders.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What could jmk possibly offer more then brown, if brown doesn’t offer much?

He does absolutely fuck all

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep seen nothing from nu brown to suggest he's better than Lichaa or jmk at hooker..
He was killing it in ISP. I think the problem is that he comes on for 10 or 15 mins and tries way too hard. Id be keen to see him play the 80 just to see how he goes.
But yeah, he hasnt offered much at all.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was killing it in ISP. I think the problem is that he comes on for 10 or 15 mins and tries way too hard. Id be keen to see him play the 80 just to see how he goes.
But yeah, he hasnt offered much at all.
I agree he tries too hard but that's his problem. Just calm down mate and let it happen. I can see why Pay hasn't got faith in him because it's always the good with the bad and the bad can cost you. I don't care whether he gets 15 or 55, just do the best for the team.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley shouldn’t be in first grade full stop he is garbage can’t kick can’t pass can’t organise and definitely can’t defend

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley shouldn’t be in first grade full stop he is garbage can’t kick can’t pass can’t organise and definitely can’t defend
The only thing he has is a half decent dummy and go, he did it on his 1st touch on Thursday and I remember saying " well there's frawley " cos we had seen everything he had to offer the team in the first 7 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.