Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Broncs must be kicking themselves, because as a teenager they offered Lachland a contract on a few occasions but he knocked them back as he wanted to make a name for himself outside of Brisbane. That's how he ended up at the Raiders before coming to us. Sticky Ricky must be fuming that he lost him :grinning: It's about time we had some luck go our way. Just got to lock Lewis up long term before the bulls are at our gates.
Who recruited him to the club? I hope it wasn't Cleal!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My questions is how didn't Pay see in the off season the footballer that Lewis is and have him in the 30 ahead of Frawley and Cleland?
If Lewis was at 6 and JMK at 9 from the start of the season, our season would be looking very different right now.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time out please.

Lewis has played a handful of games. No superstar yet.

Some good signs but I’m not sure of his speed. That will work against him. Think he needs a running 5/8 to take the pressure off him. A fit Foran would be handy.

The thing I like the most is that he seems an intelligent kid. In this game that is rare. If u have that intelligence you are already a step ahead of the opposition. I can’t remember the last smart footballer we had. We have been the dumbest side in the comp for years.

And btw, Josh Reynolds Has no where near the talent this kid has.

Remember if Lachlan went through the sales ring he would fetch a huge fee being the nephew of the king.

Signs are good.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why we spent upwards of a million on Foran when we had this bloke I’ll never know

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who recruited him to the club? I hope it wasn't Cleal!
Looks like it may have been since he joined us while Des and his pals were here. Lewis' recruitment to the Dogs is the only good thing to come away form our association with those wankers. Zac Woolford came over around the same time hope he gets a shot at FG soon and turns out to be another gem for us.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why we spent upwards of a million on Foran when we had this bloke I’ll never know
Because foran at his best is better than lewis. Club took a gamble on him but unfortunately his body failed again this year.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
absolutely destroyed Pangai last night, rattled him good and proper. Pretty embarrassing for an edge forward to get dominated by a much smaller half.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
With Lewis in great form and origin 2019 looking as if the teams might be a little light in the spine, could we see Lewis in the number 6?
Is he eligible for NSW on account of 'first senior game' rule?
Youd think he will almost certainly feature for the blues in some way on current form and an outside chance at QLD if eligible.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because foran at his best is better than lewis. Club took a gamble on him but unfortunately his body failed again this year.
Foran’s best was 6+ years ago! Which drunk fruitloop actually thought he’d magically get back to that?

I could have told you that a year ago. Should have offered Ponga the same amount

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Classic Kennel.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran’s best was 6+ years ago! Which drunk fruitloop actually thought he’d magically get back to that?

I could have told you that a year ago. Should have offered Ponga the same amount
Ah cmon he was in great form for parra before the injury so i can't blame the club for trying to get him back to how he was a year and a half earlier.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah cmon he was in great form for parra before the injury so i can't blame the club for trying to get him back to how he was a year and a half earlier.
Even Parramatta was a few years ago. That was pipe dream stuff thinking he’ll get back to that

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of us have been watching the Prince for a while. My first thread on here back in april when i joined TK was lewis ready for 1st grade. We had our knockers but now his there and it seems everyone is happy. A happy kennel. A happy Team . A happy Club. All we need now is to kick some more arse next 4games predicting we will win them all. A very underated team our dogs they are a lot better than people think. Energy and enthusiusm like ive never seen before. Well not for a long time. Looking good.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is the 1st sign of life in the halves for the dogs since Kimmorley retired. Such a breath of fresh air. The keys to us in 2019 are pissing off Froan and Lichaa and uncovering a "Lewis" type player from youth in those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.