Ben Cummins to complain about trainers comments during game. - UPDATE Bulldogs fined $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on ... so this is only according to Darren Lockyer (claiming it was said)... Darren Lockyer of Broncos fame?
Having Lockyer involved in Broncos games is embarrassing!
Does he ever speak to the other side during it after the game...its always ‘his’ broncos that he interviews...pathetic!!

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cuntings cheating in the game was so obvious it was painful to watch. Just goes to show how corrupt the game is when nothing will be done about it. And the NRL wonder why people are turning away from the game.....

Reactions: DT

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again I have emailed the NRL about the standard of their referees, in particular Ben Cummings in last nights game. While it will do no good and will generate a generic response it is still worth it to go on record. There is no excuse for Cummings' performance last night, it was beyond bad and has to be by design and maybe corrupt. Is it getting to the stage that the NRL needs to be referred to ICAC or a similar anti-corruption authority?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cummins also awarded two tries to Broncos, both over ruled by video ref...hello!
And the double movement was one I didn't see coming from the bunker. I reckoned they would go with the on-field call and award that for sure. It would have had the Broncos in front at half time.
Morris' quick tap, and the "forward pass" were blunders, but we get those calls every game. Tonight a few calls went against the Broncos that would normally never happen to one of the NRL's protected species.
My disappointment was that we didn't get the icing on the cake by playing against 12 men for ten minutes when the Broncos were struggling - it usually happens when we're getting back into a game.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t know how Cummins was able to tell Lockyer anything at half time ? What, with his mouth so full, and all.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have a concrete milkshake you fucking snowflake ****.

If you weren't a cheat, people wouldn't tell you to ref fairly.

Fine us, we don't give a fuck.
I guarantee you if we were in the finals hunt, they'd dock us 2 points!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I now its an unpopular opinion, but the trainers should not address referees, no matter how much you dislike them.

We all complain about the likes of Ronnie Palmer and Alfie acting as the 14th player... trainers should come on if a player needs assistance, then fuck back off the field again.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I now its an unpopular opinion, but the trainers should not address referees, no matter how much you dislike them.

We all complain about the likes of Ronnie Palmer and Alfie acting as the 14th player... trainers should come on if a player needs assistance, then fuck back off the field again.
True, but I'd still buy the bloke a beer for that.

He didn't abuse him and didn't attack him, just asked for the same thing we all want to see more often - "Ref fairly"

I can see why that would get the refs pee in a froth, it's not something they're even trying to do.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenturd probably had a prize for who could screw the dogs over the best vs Brisbane.
Who won Greenturds challenge, Sutton or Cummins or even both?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cummins also awarded two tries to Broncos, both over ruled by video ref...hello!

Ex Bulldogs player in the bunker last night....hello

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's was Grimaldi according to 2GB

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I really don't give a fuck for Grimaldi calling it like it is. The world in general needs to be called out on corrupt bullshit. Plus you can't play favourites IE fining Pay but ignoring that sharks bogan coach.

You talk about the trainers but it's the NBL's fault for letting them do what they do. You can't pick and choose which aspects of trainers are allowed and which aren't.

The National Betting League is corrupt and I hope more and more grow some balls and call them out.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Maybe he was giving him a motivational tip - go for it mate - ref well, ref fairly, ref awesome.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ex Bulldogs player in the bunker last night....hello
Lets get clear on this. Are you complaining that the bunker didn't cheat because a former Bulldog was working in the bunker? Or are you implying the former Bulldog did cheat and is some kind of wizard who in 30 seconds convincingly edited an elbow hitting the ground onto the footage of Sim's no try? Option three is that you could in fact just be salty about seeing a team who are clawing their way out of spoon contention convincingly beat your team who are actively clawing their way out of top 4 contention?

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually thought the calls evened out last night. Both teams got pinged for rolling the ball through the legs. Sims third try could definitely have been given.

I know one thing if it was up there we would have had more shit calls go against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.