Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A Few players have been unfairly criticized this year.. Holland is one of them.. Elliott started of the year shit but has improved a lot.. and Tolman has been great since returning from injury, but still gets flogged.. even Lichaa was good tonight and still copped..
You must be watching with different glasses than the rest of us. Lichaa was nowhere near great. How many fucken times does he want to turn Tolman in on the inside when we are attacking, give the fucken ball to the halves you idiot.
Also still takes a week to pass from dummy half, I am sick of him.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Deceptively strong and a great finisher

He’s the young J Moz without the express pace
Can't compare him the J Moz. J Moz never got run around 4 times in a game. That Canberra game was so frustrating.
He has been better since but I am not ready to say he is anywhere near J Moz

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure about where to play him definitely not in the centres his reaction is too slow. Fullback his slow and too relaxed. Funny I was t thinking in the halves with Lewis.
Maybe when you take over for Dean pay as coach you can decide

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't compare him the J Moz. J Moz never got run around 4 times in a game. That Canberra game was so frustrating.
He has been better since but I am not ready to say he is anywhere near J Moz
Like I said already in another response

I compared in relation to scoring tries and deceptively strong in carries

I never mentioned his d just attack

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
An excellent park footballer. He’s the guy you want to pluck out of park footy after an injury crisis hits your first and second grade teams.

Let’s hope the club actually makes some quality 3/4 signings otherwise it’ll be another year of the same vomit.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
My thread got deleted but newcastle wanted him at 400k a year.
Bahahahhaahahahhahaha 400k
His not that good, and TBH his lucky to be in first grade just remember how Canberra made him look like a school boy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Best player on the field, want to lick his eye balls.
Did you think of him when you were doing a little post game bum
prospecting, mr if we lose I’ll finger myself? I guess you’d have had to set the mood somehow...Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A true pro! Lol
This totally reminded me of when Mr Bean lost his watch in the turkey and then got the turkey stuck on his head while looking for the watch haha. He then lets his gf in with a blanket covering the turkey and then goes off to the kitchen and shes like "have you got the turkey on?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This totally reminded me of when Mr Bean lost his watch in the turkey and then got the turkey stuck on his head while looking for the watch haha. He then lets his gf in with a blanket covering the turkey and then goes off to the kitchen and shes like "have you got the turkey on?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Will your stocks your head inside a turkey carcass if we beat the broncos on Thursday? That would be worth seeing!

Nassif

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hahahaha lets just keep smashing the shit out of the wanker. No point giving half decent feedback to one of our players who hasn’t been that bad considering the season. We should just keep saying how much of a backward donkey he is and bash him over the head with a magic wand so he can turn our season around. Yeah boy!! go the doggies we are with you some of the way. Dogs

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing against Holland he punches above his weight..

But Other clubs have Ferraris like Latrell , Manu , Roberts, Gagai while next year we will field budget gogo-mobiles like Montoya & Holland

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah useless as tits on a bull. Would never win a comp with this bloke and licha in ya 17

Malla

Reaction score
Really improved the last few months, I hope his defence gets better this off season he looks like he could find a home in the backline.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah useless as tits on a bull. Would never win a comp with this bloke and licha in ya 17
If he's useless then i hate to think what the rest of the team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.