Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

gildaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did u notice how he rolled around untill the ref blew time off then jumped up thinking he milked the penalty

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those poor bastards are stuck with him til 2022

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s the opposition now and should expect that every time he comes up against us. Clean hit, maybe a few fillings rattled out of his teeth and that smug “I’ve milked your salary cap” look gone off his face temporarily but he’ll be fine for next week

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
750K of what?
Robbed a bank.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't find any joy in this. Klemmer led with his shoulder and hit Mbye late. Big forward late hit on small back. I know Mbye is annoying and I dont like what he did to our club but this wasn't a fair tackle. Klemmer could be in trouble. There looks to be something personal in this and doesn't look good,

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he wasnt that bad. Gave us multiple raps unlike normal
What maybe one or two raps on The Morris boys and Lewis that's it. The rest was bag the shit out of Lichaa (which I don't disagree mind you can't stand him) and the team, etc. Day.

His trade picked a scab off a wound and he has smelt blood every since.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't find any joy in this. Klemmer led with his shoulder and hit Mbye late. Big forward late hit on small back. I know Mbye is annoying and I dont like what he did to our club but this wasn't a fair tackle. Klemmer could be in trouble. There looks to be something personal in this and doesn't look good,
That is wuss talk. Not as if their big boys weren't out there trying to belt Lewis. Moses spoke shit and got hit

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is wuss talk. Not as if their big boys weren't out there trying to belt Lewis. Moses spoke shit and got hit
Our two rejects moses and woods doing well for there team lol, and if I recall woods dropped the ball towards the end of the sharks game and broncos scored,,, haven’t changed.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is a tough kid... so is jmk his tough as well. Like what holland did last night we seem to have that right side defence worked out. Tigers went for it a few times

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis is a tough kid... so is jmk his tough as well. Like what holland did last night we seem to have that right side defence worked out. Tigers went for it a few times
Yea the Smith Holland combo is on the up.. they really have tightened things up over there and I like how they attack in defence rather than hold and let play unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.