Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we lose Martin or Lewis to a rival club I'm going to puke!!! I have a nagging feeling that Pay will f@ck their re signings up some how. It's a feeling that just wont go away. I have had this feeling for a number of weeks. Pay will probably re sign Priest over Martin and we will be stuck with Cogger (Deans love child) over Lewis. God forbid. It's time for Anderson to act NOW.

Last edited:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due. I wasn't convinced that Martin was much more than another Halligan, but I watched him closely at the ground last night and he really stepped it up. Defensively he was pretty solid and well, 3 tries tells you his attack is good as well. What I particularly liked was that he trailed the ball and was there to take the pass or the hit back. Shame we didn't get the win for him but with him on the left and RFM on the right (or are they both left side??) and JJ in the middle we have a pretty solid backrow for next year.

Reactions: DT

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The try's he scored reminded me of Terry lamb, not necessarily blinding speed or individual brilliance, but simply backing up the man with the ball and putting himself in the right position.
Also, it was great to see a general out their for the first time in years in one Lachlan Lewis.
he will only get better and just like Turvy Mortimer, I hope the club makes certain we never have to play against him...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it means moving on other duds to sign him do it and make the room ASAP. The difference between Mbye kicking his usual 1 goal here and there is so different. Plus some of those kicks weren't easy yesterday with the wind.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw on the footy show, he is now the record holder for most points by a player in a losing side. Poor bastard.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we lose Martin or Lewis to a rival club I'm going to puke!!! I have a nagging feeling that Pay will f@ck their re signings up some how. It's a feeling that just wont go away. I have had this feeling for a number of weeks. Pay will probably re sign Priest over Martin and we will be stuck with Cogger (Deans love child) over Lewis. God forbid. It's time for Anderson to act NOW.
Yeah he will probs sign Priest first lol

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to finally see a player that supports, actually Martin brought a smile to my face last night.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to finally see a player that supports, actually Martin brought a smile to my face last night.
It's funny, last night, before the game, I explained to my girlfriend who Terry lamb was, and that he was famous for his support play.

Then, during the game, referring to Martin, she said "he's the new Terry".

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has officially re-signed for the dogs. Strangely enough he has only signed for 1 year. I wonder if that was his decision or the clubs decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.