Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think people understand about the "approaching" thing.
Newcastle didn't approach Dave Klemmer or his management. Like Brownie said, they called Chris and Lynn to make an "enquiry" if the Dogs were still under salary cap problems and said if they were, they would be interested in Klemmer......that is not poaching or approaching a player.
The Andersons said no way and that was it.
It was then that the media tried to beat it up a bit more and asked Brownie just before the Bulldogs game if they would be interested in any of the Bulldogs players...for example Klemmer, due to salary cap issues and then Brownie told them that they had already made enquirers and were told NO WAY by the Andersons.
Who knows, maybe Brownie wanted them to ask the question so that he would get it out there and Klemmer would hear about it BUT they didn't directly approach Klem.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope a female is the one telling other clubs as it will intimidate them a whole lot greater than a ruthless male
Fuck you talk shit.
Btw i know some big tangan girls that would make you crap your pants!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your so negative like to read one of your posts one day saying something positive about the dogs. Somehow dont think thats possible
You should probably read more then tbh.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why does the club have to come out and shut rumours down, why can’t klemmer just come out and say I want to stay or leave?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Did we not just release Woods only half a season into a 4 year deal? Haha. Hill just spinning shit as usual to suit the narrative, only thing worth believing atm is what we see rather than what we hear from the club.

Anyway If there's any truth about Klemmers payment issues then i have no doubts if Klemmer decides he wants out then he will get out. I hate to think how much money he might be on towards the backend of his contract if it's structured similar to Graham, Eastwood and the Morris'.
Hill’s not spinning shit about Klemmer. Klemmer, Jacko, RFM and Elliott are the ones the club wants to build a team around.

What people have to understand is player managers start all these rumors to unsettle contracts between player and club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hill’s not spinning shit about Klemmer. Klemmer, Jacko, RFM and Elliott are the ones the club wants to build a team around.

What people have to understand is player managers start all these rumors to unsettle contracts between player and club.
Except I don't think Klem has a player manager anymore. Pretty sure he is now dealing with the club himself as Riolo got ditched.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He can't get out of his contract unless the club agrees to it as well. I have no doubt that he has offers being thrown at him. But it's not all his decision.
Whatever happened to anti-tampering deadlines and all that business

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Except I don't think Klem has a player manager anymore. Pretty sure he is now dealing with the club himself as Riolo got ditched.
And that’s exactly why player managers would be creating all this especially for Klemmer. You think they are not all lining up wanting to represent him to get a nice juicy cut on his next big contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.