Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, the difference was our forwards. Klem and Elliott (who has been strong lately) went off and our go-forward went to shit. That's also when Brown came on.
Super coach opted for penalty machine Priest over hard running Ogden

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, the difference was our forwards. Klem and Elliott (who has been strong lately) went off and our go-forward went to shit. That's also when Brown came on.
Elliot 11 runs for 69 meters. Please don't attribute "go forward" with Elliott in this game.
But agree he has been better, but not last night.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have to be fucking kidding.
The most consistenly woeful hooker to ever play for the club.
Absolutely useless.
Oh but don’t worry Lichaa loves he's here again next season.
Fuck knows why!! But he is and if he is the starting hooker next season we are a lock for the wooden spoon. HE IS THAT BAD.

Lol okay

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliot 11 runs for 69 meters. Please don't attribute "go forward" with Elliott in this game.
That’s because he was driven back every hit up

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha fair call. He definitely wasn't great last night.

You gotta agree that we had plenty of momentum in the opening 20 though. We were well on top and just went to shit. Not sure why. My original post was to defend Brown because I certainly don't think he was the reason.

Part of it was Preists fucking woeful marker defence. Gees he is ordinary.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only is he a lost fk

There was a period last night for 3 or 4 tackles in a row lichaa was nowhere to be seen at dummy half even Tolman had to take a dummy half run did anyone catch that?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha fair call. He definitely wasn't great last night.

You gotta agree that we had plenty of momentum in the opening 20 though. We were well on top and just went to shit. Not sure why. My original post was to defend Brown because I certainly don't think he was the reason.

Part of it was Preists fucking woeful marker defence. Gees he is ordinary.
Agree Brown wasn't at fault at all.
Our team lacks experience and therefore an inability to manage the game vis a vis the capitulation against Canberra.
It's looking like the back 3 next season will be Jackson, RFM & Elliott? I would prefer a larger more dynamic lock but don't think it's going to happen.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His passing game is kinda slow but his choice of who he passes to is sometimes so stupid. The commentators blamed Lewis for a poor end to the set last night but on that very set lichaa passes to Rhys Martin?!? When Lewis was right beside him!?!?

Another occasion saw us burn 4 tackles with settlers to tolman and klem. Maybe some of it is the halves fault for not calling for the ball, but in all honesty, do you really need to!? Should be commonsense.

Malla

Reaction score
Saw a play in the first 15min when Lewis was calling for the ball on the 4th and Lichaa went short to Tolman in front of the posts. Lewis then threw his arms up in despair. This basically typifies Lichaa's existence. He just cannot read the game like a good hooker is supposed to. His defence is excellent but that's it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw a play in the first 15min when Lewis was calling for the ball on the 4th and Lichaa went short to Tolman in front of the posts. Lewis then threw his arms up in despair. This basically typifies Lichaa's existence. He just cannot read the game like a good hooker is supposed to. His defence is excellent but that's it.
Too true man. Licha is dumb as fuck and even if he was quicker than cook and passed crisp, he wouldn’t be successful. He can’t make quick decisions. He makes the wrong choice in Attacking positions probably more than half the time. Which is just ridiculous. He’s too dumb to play

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree Brown wasn't at fault at all.
Our team lacks experience and therefore an inability to manage the game vis a vis the capitulation against Canberra.
It's looking like the back 3 next season will be Jackson, RFM & Elliott? I would prefer a larger more dynamic lock but don't think it's going to happen.
For sure mate. We definitely lack experience in key positions which is really hurting us. I still think that Liicha is a big part of the problem as he always seems to make poor decisions. The amount of times we have been a roll only for him to stiffle it with a dud pass/decision really hurts us.

I'd love for Jacko to play lock and have RFM and Martin as our edge forwards next year. Can't see it happening though.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure mate. We definitely lack experience in key positions which is really hurting us. I still think that Liicha is a big part of the problem as he always seems to make poor decisions. The amount of times we have been a roll only for him to stiffle it with a dud pass/decision really hurts us.

I'd love for Jacko to play lock and have RFM and Martin as our edge forwards next year. Can't see it happening though.
I am blue in the face talking about how shit Lichaa is.
How he has tortured me for three & a half seasons now.
How I couldn't believe we resigned him.
Also I heard a horrible wisper that couldn't possibly be true that he was resigned for 2yrs $520k, $160k this season $310k next season..
IF he is on $310k next season and the other options to play 9 are JMK $100K, Woolford $70k (if at Dogs in 2019) or Brown maybe $180k?
Then that means Lichaa will be the starting 9 next season again!!

Agree about Jackson at lock also.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even know why we carry Brown on the bench, what he get last night? 10 minutes? not saying he's our saviour obviously but at least he asks questions of the defensive line

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But but Lichaa has the greatest running ever to play nrl. His running game is his best attribute thats the key to his game. It was haslers fault he was the one the that held him back. Des never let him run the ball remember. Des never let Lichaa play to his strengths.

Im sure once Des is gone we will see the "REAL" Lichaa, the Lichaa thats going to play origin and take the nrl by strom... oohhh wait a minute..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But but Lichaa has the greatest running ever to play nrl. His running game is his best attribute thats the key to his game. It was haslers fault he was the one the that held him back. Des never let him run the ball remember. Des never let Lichaa play to his strengths.

Im sure once Des is gone we will see the "REAL" Lichaa, the Lichaa thats going to play origin and take the nrl by strom... oohhh wait a minute..
Licha took rashays by storm

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish this **** would blow his knee out so I didn’t have to throw my beer at the screen every time he throws it to Tolman on the 4th 5 meters out!! Costing me a fortune in beer and tvs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Des is still there haunting the place, he's probably sleeping in the dumpster out back like a hobo. When he finally decides to leave then we'll see the "real" liccha.
By then pigs will fly and we'll all be getting around on jet-packs

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too true man. Licha is dumb as fuck and even if he was quicker than cook and passed crisp, he wouldn’t be successful. He can’t make quick decisions. He makes the wrong choice in Attacking positions probably more than half the time. Which is just ridiculous. He’s too dumb to play
The ***** an air head!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep I remember a lot of fuck off Ennis posts.
Careful what you wish for I guess.
But Lichaa has seriously turned out to be the worst no.9 in the clubs history.
I cannot wait until he is playing elsewhere.
He won't get a job anywhere else the ****!! except the number 9 for Lebanon LOL

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel for the guy..he really believed it was Des that held him back... He played well for 3 games and thought hey I'm actually really good!! This year he has been dreadful he's in SLO mo offers nothing in attached and is nothing special in defence. How bad is it that the form hooker of the comp was once a bulldog
Like most useless FUCKS in this world, if they fail they always blame someone else instead of looking in the mirror when they shave every day, its a wonder he has not grown a fucking beard so doesn't recognise himself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.