Is Klemmer our halfback ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused why is Klemmer always getting the ball at first receiver?

Why doesn't Pay just name him in the halves

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused why is Klemmer always getting the ball at first receiver?

Why doesn't Pay just name him in the halves
I have this feeling that he's wanting out. With all this crap about Newcastle making subtle enquiries and Ch 9 commentary gloating about it. Tonight's performance lit a fuse. He can go for all i care to be honest. If doesn't want in, see ya later.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have this feeling that he's wanting out. With all this crap about Newcastle making subtle enquiries and Ch 9 commentary gloating about it. Tonight's performance lit a fuse. He can go for all i care to be honest. If doesn't want in, see ya later.
Usually when there's smoke there's fire, but I really hope that isn't the case. I can't blame klemmer for our inept performances, he still rips in every week and is consistenly one of our best, usually along with Jackson and hoppa. the blame in my opinion should be placed on pay. He has no idea what he's doing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Newcastle thing is bullshit from James Hooper... we need to forget that egg shaped headed **** ever spoke of it.

He's stirred with a false article and our fanbase reacting is exactly how he wanted. The entire thing was based on lies.

Moving on... Lichaa is the problem. At hooker he needs to get the ball to the halves, not the forward who demands every hitup.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Klem was clearly tired 2nd half hence the passing.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Newcastle thing is bullshit from James Hooper... we need to forget that egg shaped headed **** ever spoke of it.

He's stirred with a false article and our fanbase reacting is exactly how he wanted. The entire thing was based on lies.

Moving on... Lichaa is the problem. At hooker he needs to get the ball to the halves, not the forward who demands every hitup.
Whenever you dont like an article you declare it bullshit. But so often your wrong. Lets hope this time your right.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Compare his hit ups to Parramatta's. Klem and Eastwood were standing still when they took the pass and had no roll back on the defence, apart from when Klem turns his back and hogs the ball. We've got Tolman to make those runs. There was no enthusiasm or hard hits from Klemmer or Eastwood.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe if the forwards didn't stand at first receiver he wouldn't pass it to them

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now thats a better post from you

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer's doing too much work, bring on Eastwood earlier.
Is the captain captaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.