Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been supporting for 45 years and can’t remember a less talented Dogs side we have has some bad times but these guys are just clueless no football brains amongst them - also a problem for the young kids they need a hero who is usually a fast skilful back or half - who is that ? The club is really in a shit state - it is hard to like any of these players :
Strap yourself in. Wait till they wind back on the effort.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully klemmer stays but its true those 3 idiots have done that much damage to our club how they get away with this and to think we paid hasler for this shit his laughing
That photoshop of the 3 stooges needs to emerge again

I can only imagine the backended deals Klemmer, Jackson & Tolman are on. If Eastwood is on 800k then the those guys would have to be on 1.5mil each.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who wants to bet me that Pritchard was held up in scoring that try? Slow it down and look at it again. He actually gets held up by inches as he slides over and never gets it down. That aside, our kicking game and lack of direction fucked us again.
Agree, I had doubts myself!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights minus there 2 best players and raiders who are a mentally disabled team is nothing to gloat about. I agree our spine is not reserve grade standard but the coach surely has to come up with a fundamental structure the team can fall back on
Both of those sides were still above parra. Just about every team runs the exact same structure which is why i don't really place such a huge emphasis on the coach regardless of result. For over 10 years now every team just sets up for the same block play with the fullback out the back hoping to create an overlap. It's a matter of having a spine with good vision to execute which at the moment we don't have

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I'm going to say is we are even worse live than we see on TV. We are a dumb team, I understand why people say that now.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have gone back to 'Des Ball'???
Play the ball slow
Forwards at first receiver
Backs flat footed
Last tackle option kick in the air
Forwards not running off the back fence
Block plays
Forward hit ups in opposition 20

Seriously wtf is our coaching staff doing!!!
Get rid of anyone in there from the Hasler regime immediately!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All I'm going to say is we are even worse live than we see on TV. We are a dumb team, I understand why people say that now.
C'mon you can tell us more of what you saw. You had the same view from the box that Pay had :grinning:

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take 60mins with Woolford on at the end, I’d take Jackson at 9 over Lichaa
is he in our top squad? i thought suli may have taken his spot after woolford copped his injury and then jmk took suli's spot

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I swear I was at d game literally goin to vomit it was no joke at all no exaggerating it was. I more than a standard A GRADE park football game so sad

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was no more than a A GrADE PARK footy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
C'mon you can tell us more of what you saw. You had the same view from the box that Pay had :grinning:
They were lazy, out of position, first tried the old one-out bullshit and then went side to side for zero results. We clearly have no on field leader, zero talk, zero vision and brains and zero heart tbh. Elliot got dominated every tackle, Lichaa is rubbish, JMK is not a halfback, I'm glad the twins are gone.

That's all I can recall atm lol

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuckin woeful dean pay again says the effort is there again in the press conference.He says it every week the same shit fuk him and Licha and preist and jmk and Eastwood and Elliot and his bench and good night.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They were lazy, out of position, first tried the old one-out bullshit and then went side to side for zero results. We clearly have no on field leader, zero talk, zero vision and brains and zero heart tbh. Elliot got dominated every tackle, Lichaa is rubbish, JMK is not a halfback, I'm glad the twins are gone.

That's all I can recall atm lol
Good summation :(...that's what we saw too - except we had to put up with the ch9 and Fox commentators giving it to us as well.

Pretty shattered at our current prospects and words and hope are hard to find atm.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good summation :(...that's what we saw too - except we had to put up with the ch9 and Fox commentators giving it to us as well.

Pretty shattered at our current prospects and words and hope are hard to find atm.
It actually looked like they realised they are rubbish and won't win another game this year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose our last 6 games and get the spoon.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last few weeks it was all a love affair with prince Lewis and super man Reece Martin.Smith was the next best thing etc etc sign them all up b4 they are lost to other clubs, Holland was hopeless Hoppa was a superstar at fb, All I can say is morons in front of keyboards....Flame on

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It actually looked like they realised they are rubbish and won't win another game this year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose our last 6 games and get the spoon.
so if we get the spoon does that mean we actually win something :grinning: The thing about getting the spoon this year that actually shits me is that if we finish 15th next year Deano will be seen as improving our team and his coaching ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.