Was Donald Trump too harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since we all like to talk about Donald trump so much
Let's discuss his views on closing borders and stopping travel from people from regions viewed as threats to national civilians

In light of recent global incidents around the world, I am beging to think it might be worth considering

I realise it's an extream measure

But we are dealing with extreamists

So extream measures are required

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I see both Trump and Hanson have already used the events in London overnight to score points via Twitter.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's discuss his views on closing borders and stopping travel from people from regions viewed as threats to national civilians

In light of recent global incidents around the world, I am beging to think it might be worth considering

Short of monitoring every single person in the country AND completely closing your borders you aren't going to stop terrorism completely. That would be the extreme measure.

Thing is, do we really want to be in that situation?

The debate over what balance we want between freedom and restriction will be one that goes on for a long time yet...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Short of monitoring every single person in the country AND completely closing your borders you aren't going to stop terrorism completely. That would be the extreme measure.

Thing is, do we really want to be in that situation?

The debate over what balance we want between freedom and restriction will be one that goes on for a long time yet...
True
Can't do much about people currently in Australia
Can only do what they are currently doing for them

But we can prevent people entering our country if it means better protecting us civilians from potential terror

Sad as it is for the many decent people from those areas
But that's the way it is

The few bad eggs spoil everything for everyone

Fact of life

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Don't worry, the PC world has it covered
image.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I see both Trump and Hanson have already used the events in London overnight to score points via Twitter.
Much like the left and Michelle obama tweet a gay guys bravery for coming out lol. Same shit really just different agendas

Status
Not open for further replies.