Centre options next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha...outside of JMoz & Hoppa, Holland & Olive are the next best centres at the club.
In fact wasn't it just a few weeks ago a lot "experts" on here were calling for Olive and/or Holland t o replace Hoppa?
To be fair hollands horrendous defence has come from left field and very surprising,he would had been ideal but he has been terrible which is disappointing

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair hollands horrendous defence has come from left field and very surprising,he would had been ideal but he has been terrible which is
I don't know why, his defence was terrible last season and this season when he came on to replace Lichaa he missed tackles and gave up at least 2 line breaks I saw.
Anyway Olive is certainly no better in defence.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone think Marshall king would be a top centre? Really good in defence, probably our quickest player, has great footwork so would be really dangerous one on one out wide, i think its a no brainer, not sure why Pay hasn't tried him there yet?
I don't think he knows the meaning of the word attack,defensively contributes,but best of bench,still doesn't read a game for a half

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone think Marshall king would be a top centre? Really good in defence, probably our quickest player, has great footwork so would be really dangerous one on one out wide, i think its a no brainer, not sure why Pay hasn't tried him there yet?
Too small for centre. Can you imagine him up against guys like dugan, latrell, leilua, inglis, chambers etc, he'd get monstered. I think him and brown interchanging at hooker next year could be something good.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to find a centre urgently. Holland needs to go back to super-sub.
Hoppa had a blinder but geez holland looked the goods at fullback in isp

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too small for centre. Can you imagine him up against guys like dugan, latrell, leilua, inglis, chambers etc, he'd get monstered. I think him and brown interchanging at hooker next year could be something good.
Please can someone explain why the fun pay doesn't give Brown a go.... ant believe he doesn't offer more than Marshall or licha

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was tried at Hooker early in the year,experiment didn't work

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about Robert Jennings? He killed it yesterday against us with a hat trick and his stats for this year has been outstanding. We were at one stage linked to go after him when the rumours came out that Souths didn’t want him. Who knows now.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was good at 9 he’s playing in the halves out of necessity,hooker is his ideal position imo once we get a half to partner lewis

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why, his defence was terrible last season and this season when he came on to replace Lichaa he missed tackles and gave up at least 2 line breaks I saw.
Anyway Olive is certainly no better in defence.
We've got some real turnstiles in our backline.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His defence and service was good. If lichaa is gonna be out of the side we're probably gonna have to use two hookers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why because he’s fast? Lol

Sorry Des
Because his not even that good bra.. Gets knocked out a lot, injured a fair bit and is nothing more than a back-up. His quick ill give him that but so was brett howland.

Status
Not open for further replies.