Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He'll get a lot of confidence from that try Mr I. Could be the start of something.

And before anyone shoots me down, I said COULD not WILL....lol
Foran could have made it through the gap wearing his bloody moon boot...i think it was Havili who was called offside and just let him through instead of making the tackle. It was almost Bradbury like.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely think we need to re-sign Lewis.
Haven't seen much of him, aside from his two fg games and a handful of nsw cup matches but his defence and passing games have been very impressive, he might miss a few, tackles but he usually has a second dig and gets his man.

I think he'll be a very reliable FG player for years to come

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Re-signing this kid is a NO BRAINER... This kid in time will be something special.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They directed almost all their traffic at him and he was still tackling away at the end of the game.. machine

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They directed almost all their traffic at him and he was still tackling away at the end of the game.. machine
He chopped down everyone including Cook and Burgess... Has one of the best tackling techniques out there.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he went ok guys. Still has work to do.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Kids got some balls in defence. Kid could be a real leader here at the Dogs. Definitely worth persisting with. Surely Uncle Wally is givin him pointers here & there, especially now he's cracked first grade. Ps Nu Brown needs more game time too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was strong defensively again but didn't offer much else. Still think bulking him up and moving him into lock might be a good move if he doesn't work out in the halves.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
26 tackles, 5 missed today.
JMK had 25 with 2 missed.

Compare that to:
Cody Walker 25 with 3 missed
Reynolds 16 with 4 missed.

So he's getting through a bit of defence. I think he's definitely a work in progress and he's a big body too (3rd tallest in first grade side after Klemmer and Smith).

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He chopped down everyone including Cook and Burgess... Has one of the best tackling techniques out there.
Like the time Cook made a dash from dummy half and Lewis just peddled backwards and let him make a half break which led to an offload and try??? Awesome tackling...

He is a basic FG player. Will play more Fg but will never ever be anything special.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like the time Cook made a dash from dummy half and Lewis just peddled backwards and let him make a half break which led to an offload and try??? Awesome tackling...

He is a basic FG player. Will play more Fg but will never ever be anything special.
LMAO! You idiot. How many times would Cook just breeze through a massive gap like that with the defence at sixes at sevens? Lewis played it well, he gave Cook an option to go around him and Lewis put the anchors on him. He was just unlucky the ball didn't hit the ground and the shit defenders aka Fualalo on the inside didn't do their job.

Get over it dude and embrace the kid because your stubborn opinion is clouding your judgement.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
26 tackles, 5 missed today.
JMK had 25 with 2 missed.

Compare that to:
Cody Walker 25 with 3 missed
Reynolds 16 with 4 missed.

So he's getting through a bit of defence. I think he's definitely a work in progress and he's a big body too (3rd tallest in first grade side after Klemmer and Smith).
Difference with all of them... HE GOES LOOKING FOR THE D.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was strong defensively again but didn't offer much else. Still think bulking him up and moving him into lock might be a good move if he doesn't work out in the halves.
I said it a while back that he maybe a lock, carbon copy of Travis Norton but you said "Noooo who plays older style locks anymore lol"

He'll be a good half, just needs a good Half next to him.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO! You idiot. How many times would Cook just breeze through a massive gap like that with the defence at sixes at sevens? Lewis played it well, he gave Cook an option to go around him and Lewis put the anchors on him. He was just unlucky the ball didn't hit the ground and the shit defenders aka Fualalo on the inside didn't do their job.

Get over it dude and embrace the kid because your stubborn opinion is clouding your judgement.
Well said he is more special than anything else we got or going to get

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

That is the dumbest excuse ever for the poorest attempt in defense ever by a player... they scored directly coz of Lewis, not fualolo or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.