Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very good player, but trying to lure him to our club would be a very tough ask!!

If we did then WOW.. what a dream signing it would be!!!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good Nursery. Plenty of competition though... The way the dogs are going they might be investing plenty into the juniors over the next few years so might be a good idea to keep him local.
He is under 6's this year but I have a club that wants him for under 8's next year. I refuse it as I want him to start from the bottom. 33 tries in 10 games, offloads and fends like a veteran and is a brutal little pittie in defence.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is our first priority, everyone else is second.
Indeed mate!!! It’s been said many times and he has to be the 1st priority before we hunt out others to put in the blue an white jersey.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is under 6's this year but I have a club that wants him for under 8's next year. I refuse it as I want him to start from the bottom. 33 tries in 10 games, offloads and fends like a veteran and is a brutal little pittie in defence.
Good on ya bro, must be proud as! That's the stuff we live for!

If he can do under 8's then throw him in if his got the size for it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indeed mate!!! It’s been said many times and he has to be the 1st priority before we hunt out others to put in the blue an white jersey.
I guess we all have to wait and see what happens to the Cleary's before anything though...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good on ya bro, must be proud as! That's the stuff we live for!

If he can do under 8's then throw him in if his got the size for it.
Thanks brother, proud as punch.

Just over a metre tall and a solid, not fat, 31kgs.

Best part about it I that he loves it, which naturally pushes himself to improve.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks brother, proud as punch.

Just over a metre tall and a solid, not fat, 31kgs.

Best part about it I that he loves it, which naturally pushes himself to improve.
You raising Greg Inglis?? haha
Nothing more important than the fact he loves it and has that natural drive, its what makes champions.

BUT have you built him goal posts in the backyard??

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You raising Greg Inglis?? haha

Nothing more important than the fact he loves it and has that natural drive, its what makes champions.

BUT have you built him goal posts in the backyard??
Lol I have built them but the club bought him the professional junior league ones lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Luai was quiet in first half, and we don't have much chance of signing him. He's signed to Panthers till next season, and Panthers will retain him before anyone else can have a crack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Luai is on fire considering playing in the loosing team.. That kicking game is great and that passing game,he sums things up very quickly and at speed! What a find that has been for Penrith !!

Come on over to the doggs mate, we will give you a home for life !!

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Luai to fullback Maloney and Cleary halves... not bloody bad

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell you what, Danny Levi ain't a bad hooker... has represented NZ... far better service than Lichaa and has a running game. He is the Knights second option but his best is ahead of him

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like a few have mentioned before, I can't believe we haven't poached some of these young stars Penrith have. Caleb Aekins, Tyrone May, Jed Cartwright etc

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell you what, Danny Levi ain't a bad hooker... has represented NZ... far better service than Lichaa and has a running game. He is the Knights second option but his best is ahead of him
couldnt have been happy with griffin coming in and taking the position from him to start the year but with him doing his knee for the 4th time knights wont be letting him walk out the door any time soon

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't we make a serious play at Jonus Pearson, Carlin Anderson, Gideon Gela-Mosby (with Cowboys till 2019), or Matthew Carroll (young up and comer who looks VERY good).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Robert Jennings... top try scorer in the NRL. 22 years old and off contract at end of season.

Go sign him Bulldogs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Robert Jennings... top try scorer in the NRL. 22 years old and off contract at end of season.

Go sign him Bulldogs.
He’s just had to catch and put the ball down for most of those tries. You’d score them.