2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So if we pause the Croatia vs England game after 5 minutes then England won! Lol

Isn't that how the World Cup semi final works?
First team to score within 10 minutes qualifies?
Hahahaha keep telling everyone that the English and their premier league is over rated but no one listens.

Just know if Croatia lose the final, they aren't losing to France but to North Africa.
Honestly though, they have been doubted from the start.
No one expected them to make the final except me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So if we pause the Croatia vs England game after 5 minutes then England won! Lol

Isn't that how the World Cup semi final works?
First team to score within 10 minutes qualifies?
Hahahaha keep telling everyone that the English and their premier league is over rated but no one listens.

Just know if Croatia lose the final, they aren't losing to France but to North Africa.
Honestly though, they have been doubted from the start.
No one expected them to make the final except me.
First Cup I don't mind who wins. Would prefer Croatia so I can back to my old stomping grounds and party with all the Cro's in Edensor Park, good old Sydney United in the NSL days...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
First Cup I don't mind who wins. Would prefer Croatia so I can back to my old stomping grounds and party with all the Cro's in Edensor Park, good old Sydney United in the NSL days...
Croatia deserve it more, they have been playing better and yet to win a cup.
If Russia isn't in then another Slavic nation may as well take it?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
France don't deserve to win, being favourites to take it out and letting Australia score a goal against them.
Yeah right.
You can argue that Croatia once lost to Australia but that was a very different team.

Spincook

Waterboy
Reaction score
Come on over brother!

Those were the good old days. Truckload of mates from the old Assyrian Kings who used to come with us to Edensor along with the old stomping grounds of Stockies, Marconi and the good old boulevard gym on the corner of polding street.

Did i mention tommys kebabs and the kebabs at mobil on elizabeth drive?!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on over brother!

Those were the good old days. Truckload of mates from the old Assyrian Kings who used to come with us to Edensor along with the old stomping grounds of Stockies, Marconi and the good old boulevard gym on the corner of polding street.

Did i mention tommys kebabs and the kebabs at mobil on elizabeth drive?!
I bet you we know eachother lol

PS would King Tom show the Final?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet you we know eachother lol

PS would King Tom show the Final?
Yeah, brother there showing the final, in fact, they've shown every Croatia game so far and the after there quarter final and semi final win we could hear it a good 300m away. Its been really hectic in the area.

Living with the girlfriend in Edensor now and its been incredible the amount of passion the croations have here.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, brother there showing the final, in fact, they've shown every Croatia game so far and the after there quarter final and semi final win we could hear it a good 300m away. Its been really hectic in the area.

Living with the girlfriend in Edensor now and its been incredible the amount of passion the croations have here.
Yeah was at Abbotsbury since 1996 and Wetherill Park before that. I miss the old hood.

Health permitting I'm headed to King Tom!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Croatia win then Luka will surely win the Ballon d'Or now with Madrid and other media pushing for him?

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If England won the World Cup we wouldnt hear the end of it.

Premier League commentary would be like:

"World Cup winner Jordan Henderson wins the tackle"

"Eric Dier who won the World Cup passes the ball forward"

"Young World cup winner Rashford makes a run behind the defense"

Ashley Young who helped England win the World Cup falls down under a challenge from Van Dijk, whose country didn't even make it to Russia....

Thank fuck for that

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
England in the World Cup semi finals is like an elephant on top of a tree.
You don't know how it got there but you know it will fall

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh please that prediction was made after france were into the quarters and spain were eliminated from the other side, so there were like 3 quality teams left, nowhere near as good as rodzilla picking greece to win euro 2004 or leicester to win after mid season when they were still 100/1

you are still a dumb **** simply for laughing and mocking when i didnt win $1.8k, thats fucking with emotions tbh especially with the manner of the loss with russia having 21% possession, parking the bus and the referees failing to ref
You're a funny guy lol!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

The Croatians are full of passion. Haven't you seen them get fired up at the Australian Open? It's coincidental that they only get fired up when the Croatian player is taking on a Serbian player

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
More Croatians outside of Croatia than the nation they'd originate from.
Same with Lebanon. Population of Lebanon just topped 6,000,000 - and the population of Lebanese in Brazil alone is 7,000,000 - and that's only those who have identified themselves as having Lebanese roots. There are much more who are unidentified, only partially Lebanese, and others who simply do not know of their heritage. It's estimated that with all these figures combined, it's somewhere between 11-13 million. Brazil alone. That Brazilian lady who was murdered recently, Cecilia Haddad (R.I.P.) she had Lebanese heritage.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Same with Lebanon. Population of Lebanon just topped 6,000,000 - and the population of Lebanese in Brazil alone is 7,000,000 - and that's only those who have identified themselves as having Lebanese roots. There are much more who are unidentified, only partially Lebanese, and others who simply do not know of their heritage. It's estimated that with all these figures combined, it's somewhere between 11-13 million. Brazil alone. That Brazilian lady who was murdered recently, Cecilia Haddad (R.I.P.) she had Lebanese heritage.
Brazil must reek of charcoal chicken? Lol

So São Paulo is like one massive Granville?

Status
Not open for further replies.