Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he can find his form when with warriors I would take him any day over nick meany unless nick has some good potential

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he can find his form when with warriors I would take him any day over nick meany unless nick has some good potential
I won't cast judgment until I see meany play.
But lolohea imo isn't the answer we're after. I could be wrong, we may take him on and he'll go really well, but I personally doubt it

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just got rid of a myth in mbye. Do we really want to sign someone else on potential hoping it all comes together?

I’d pass. I’d rather develop the next 18-19 year old raw prospect then a fat, lazy player who has been around a few seasons. You can’t win comps with inconsistency.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason he's on the outer at the Raiders is because he's asking Thurston money, but playing like rubbish.

Raiders made him a fair offer and he rejected it (showing he's after a money grab).

I don't know if Parra have the coin for him either. Nobody wants to touch Norman (damaged goods), so Parra may be stuck with him. Plus they just signed up Fergo.

Another thing is Austin is injury prone.

Apparently the Titans are interested in Norman if they can move that dope Cartwright to Manly which looks to be in the works... two terrible decisions if you ask me..

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These two guns are stuck in the Sharks ISP side. We should have a chat to them and see if we can sign them.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the hell names their kid Blayke. He is doomed to a life of spelling that shit out to everyone.

People are such idiots these days.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who the hell names their kid Blayke. He is doomed to a life of spelling that shit out to everyone.

People are such idiots these days.
No way, it's totally cool. I write my name as "Leyum" these days ffs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There will be MANY names thrown up an many posts saying who we should nab an who we shouldn’t over the next few months into next year etc..
it’s such a hard time at the moment having to wonder if we will/can/can’t.!!

It’s nice to have hope, but you would like to think that very soon this club of ours will confirm some names of great new signings that we can be excited about.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xerri won't be going anywhere with the lack of depth in the backs at the Sharks from next season. Blayke Brailey will need to find a new club though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good fucking luck prying Xerri away from them lol.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xerri won't be going anywhere with the lack of depth in the backs at the Sharks from next season. Blayke Brailey will need to find a new club though.
Segeyaro is off contract and should be looking for a starting gig next year which may open up a spot for Blayke on the bench

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should be making enquiries about Javed Bowen, and trying to get an early release for Gideon Gela Mosby... as replacements for Morris Brothers.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury need to make this bloke number 1 priority, do something with foran and get this guy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im pretty sure his really a FB. He could be our Rockstar FB if Meaney flops it!!!

Damn Panthers have some incredible depth and juniors coming through, so embarrassing.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im pretty sure his really a FB. He could be our Rockstar FB if Meaney flops it!!!

Damn Panthers have some incredible depth and juniors coming through, so embarrassing.
Damn straight, I'm moving my boy to the Penrith district next year. Hopefully St Marys.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn straight, I'm moving my boy to the Penrith district next year. Hopefully St Marys.
Good Nursery. Plenty of competition though... The way the dogs are going they might be investing plenty into the juniors over the next few years so might be a good idea to keep him local.