Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If anything, they make me want to eat more meat.... when I saw a protest a group did at KFC all I could think about was smashing an Ultimate box

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I liked it up until he sprinkled salt on it. Couldn't he have just ran some gravy over it instead or added mash potato?
You don't ruin a steak with any condiments.

PS as if you don't salt meat? Meat loves salt and salt loves meat lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If anything, they make me want to eat more meat.... when I saw a protest a group did at KFC all I could think about was smashing an Ultimate box
For the better part protesters are just fucking idiots, instead of trying to form an intelligent discussion on why they believe some is wrong.they carry on like a child having a dummy spit.
And the reason why most of them cant give a valid answer is because they just jump onto cause without doing their homework.
Look at what that joke of a me too campaign has become .yeah some chicks had been wronged then a bunch of dumb bitches used it as their platform to make themselves relevant when nothing really happened to them.
And its only going to get worse now morons were given a voice through social media

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You don't ruin a steak with any condiments.

PS as if you don't salt meat? Meat loves salt and salt loves meat lol
Some meats yeah but not steak. I like my steak with sauce and pepper :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If i want to flood my $300 steak with pops tomatoes sauce i damn well will @CroydonDog will back me up pops enhances the flavor of any meat
There's a place for condiments. If you get a cheap steak, beat the hell out of it with a hammer, then cook it and put it on a sandwich. Definitely top that with some classy tom sauce. If it's a good quality steak then all it needs is some salt and pepper.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There's this Aussie chick who goes by the name of Prue. I LOVE this chick because of the following:

Q1.jpg

Do you guys want to see the non-vegan Prue?

Result.jpg

Now THAT is what I call a voluptuous woman (the one wearing the beige skirt for those not following).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a place for condiments. If you get a cheap steak, beat the hell out of it with a hammer, then cook it and put it on a sandwich. Definitely top that with some classy tom sauce. If it's a good quality steak then all it needs is some salt and pepper.
Agree something like this fatty cut of meat needs to be flooded in sauce ,and runny eggs to make it edible.
images-13.jpg