Turning Point - One poor decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think so! it was one player who did not keep his mind on his job.......LLLLIIIIICCCCCHHHHHAAAAAAA the Ass hole who helped change the momentum end of story.
Fuck off Lichaa go back to Cronulla already you useless prick, Like Tits on a Bull!!:rage::rage::rage:

Wtf lol

I think holland was involved with every try scored against us

How did you just blame licha for the sake of it

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I read a report today about a semifinal we played against Parramatta in 1998. We were down 18 to 2 with 11 minutes to go. Full time 18 all. We ended up winning 32 to 18 after extra time. I think there was a link to the game on the forum a while ago. I found it on You Tube and watched. It doesnt just happen to us all the time. It would have been heart breaking for Parramatta in a semifinal.

I was there

Great feeling

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a good option to create that buffer... not many teams lose from there
It was 100% the right option and the rest of the 15 clubs would have done the same thing without even thinking otherwise.
If we are in that situation again 99/100 we would win that game.
It was a freak last few minutes that will rarely happen again.
Raiders had no room for error and we had to be terrible and both those things happened.
It's just one of those extremely unlucky ends to a game.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you not remember that game?

It’s legit in my top 5 Bulldogs games of all time!!
I agree. One of our best. 30 unanswered points in a semifinal was a tremendous effort. Craig Pola Mounter was 5/8. He scored 2 tries and kicked 2 field goals.Unfortunately, we lost the next game which was the Grand Final.

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there

Great feeling
Was there too but I was one of the many supporters that left with 10 to go, by the time we got to the car and turned the radio on it was ray Hadley absolutely screaming and then it hit me that the miracle comeback was happening. Stayed in the car and listened to extra time. What a day what a game! That game will be forever remembered by our club. Wow!!

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was there too but I was one of the many supporters that left with 10 to go, by the time we got to the car and turned the radio on it was ray Hadley absolutely screaming and then it hit me that the miracle comeback was happening. Stayed in the car and listened to extra time. What a day what a game! That game will be forever remembered by our club. Wow!!
Sounds great. I have memories of watching on the tv at home. Would have been fantastic to be there, even in the car park. It must have been a great feeling to turn the radio on and realise what was happening after being 18/2 down with 10 to go.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Haha I bumbed into mates who are eels supporters with 10 to go and stayed to watch the rest of the game with them

Wow hahah will never forget the look on there faces

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf lol

Would have been a fun video session for holland this week lol

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great. I have memories of watching on the tv at home. Would have been fantastic to be there, even in the car park. It must have been a great feeling to turn the radio on and realise what was happening after being 18/2 down with 10 to go.
Mate it took some time for it to register and sink in but that feeling when it became a reality was priceless. If we had of gone on to win the comp we as a club would have had the 2 best years of finals footy leading to a premiership, in 95 and 98. We were the real bulldogs back then, absolute heart and never say die attitude

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf lol

At least holland had an excuse his shoulder was fucked and they targeted him, fuck whit Lichaa just gave the fucking ball to his tackler and that is what changed the momentum.
I suggest you take 80 minutes and watch the game Dude, can't believe you defend a tool like LICHAA??

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least holland had an excuse his shoulder was fucked and they targeted him, fuck whit Lichaa just gave the fucking ball to his tackler and that is what changed the momentum.
I suggest you take 80 minutes and watch the game Dude, can't believe you defend a tool like LICHAA??

No I can’t believe your defending that performance by Holland

Those words AT LEAST don’t cut it!!! He was pathetic and made licha look like Cameron smith.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without a doubt the turning point of the SEASON was the Tolman penalty after half time against the rabbits.... That was the second the corrupt forces behind this sport took control of the bulldogs season.

Status
Not open for further replies.