Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reading old posts from even prominent Kennel posters saying they will burn Belmore down if Frawley isn’t re-signed, losing Frawley will be like losing Cook all over again, how are we going to cope when Frawley is selected for Aus, re-sign 700k to keep poachers away NOW

Amongst many others haha. I love this place. Never changes.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis would like to stay but the club is yet to offer him anything
What would you do
Ive heard the same at the gold coast belmore game by someone who had just got it from lewis. Not sure what the go is now though. Frustrating they have rocks in there heads if they let him go.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should’ve not should off. At least I have satisfied the theme of this thread which is a partial grammar lesson. Anyway.....I can’t believe he wasn’t given at least a one year extension this year early on in the season. I know they signed Cogger early but we were slim in ISP as it was even with him coming next year.

Not sure he has done enough to wow other clubs so he would be signed for depth at this stage.
Sorry about the grammar try better next time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reading old posts from even prominent Kennel posters saying they will burn Belmore down if Frawley isn’t re-signed, losing Frawley will be like losing Cook all over again, how are we going to cope when Frawley is selected for Aus, re-sign 700k to keep poachers away NOW

Amongst many others haha. I love this place. Never changes.
Pls name and shame.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that old lol
Class of 81
Year 7 in 1979 is not that old ..... ok it is, I’m an old cogger! But good to be in the company of fellow Canterbury High students from around that era.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was Australian lingo

Like ‘them guys’ instead of ‘those guys’

My pet hate is when people say ‘loose’ when they mean lose

Losers lol
......and they are not all Aussies either :blush:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard the same at the gold coast belmore game by someone who had just got it from lewis. Not sure what the go is now though. Frustrating they have rocks in there heads if they let him go.
That’s not good news
We must be in a terrible state if Lewis and Martin are not even offered a contract
God help us

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Year 7 in 1979 is not that old ..... ok it is, I’m an old cogger! But good to be in the company of fellow Canterbury High students from around that era.
All good mate we are still very young
I was in ( First Form ) in 1981
A great school and area to grow up at the time especially winning all those Grand Finals
Do you remember how strong our school footy team was.
A few students made grade

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s not good news
We must be in a terrible state if Lewis and Martin are not even offered a contract
God help us
I could not even try to work out if we haven't already signed these two guys. They will be a big loss as they are both young and exiting to watch with plenty of good years in front of them

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate we are still very young
I was in ( First Form ) in 1981
A great school and area to grow up at the time especially winning all those Grand Finals
Do you remember how strong our school footy team was.
A few students made grade
Absolutely! Also remember Dr. George Peponis coming to our school assemblies. Good times, great memories. Each and every minute of those times built our love for the Bulldogs......

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could not even try to work out if we haven't already signed these two guys. They will be a big loss as they are both young and exiting to watch with plenty of good years in front of them
They are young but seem to have big futures in front of them.
I still find it hard to believe that the club has not offered either anything at all.
Surely Dean has had at least conversations and something in the pipeline
All we can do is wait and hope our committee are working behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.