Resign the (PRINCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make him a hooker, with the club hanging onto Foran and Cogger there's not much room in the team.
Maybe Foran might play some NSW Cup next year.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His taken the opportunity by the scruff of the neck. His brought so much confidence to jmk and others around him, it's unfortunate that last week's game was given away by are season campaigners, the way this kid has been playing it's unbelievable how talks between Lewis management and the club has not been heard.

Lewis is half the solitsol we have been looking for, for a long time resign him and kieran Foran there's are gf wining halves.
Re-sign FFS.
Resign pretty much means the opposite.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
$150k and you lose him. Guaranteed. Because it's not that much up on Min wage for 1-26 of $100k a season.

$175k - $200k and offer him a 2 year deal. Same for Martin.

and if we don't have the coin, why the fuck did we sign Knights rejects?

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
150k and guaranteed FG should keep him

15 other NRL teams won’t start him
200-300k should keep Lewis.
Brisbane, Melbourne and North Queensland will start him. Brisbane need a half, Melbourne are playing around with their number 7 and North Queensland need a JT replacement.

We need to keep him asap. Lewis and Martin.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol one of the best jokes I've ever heard
look how that joke turned out for us.....lol, as soon as a rookie has 1 or 2 good games, clubs panic and pay overs to re-sign them before other clubs come circling....

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis would like to stay but the club is yet to offer him anything
What would you do

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could tell lewis had skills back last year i wanted him in the #7 i hit the roof this year when pay picked reynolds mark 2 frawley over him
And where are we this year on our ladder ... ?
Only just finding out how good martin is now due to his late season chance
If pay was interested and pumped he would of noticed and watched Martin in the world cup but still went with duds... maybe some of those 2 point games would be ours with lewis half skills and martin goal kicking was there if we lose 1 ill be pissed and just goes to show how dumb he is could of started them earlier seen some signs that we see now even more clear and re-sign for less now they will be worth more and asking more
Im getting over this guy and his time wasting
Imagine being lewis and having to train and learn off mbye reynolds frawley and cleeland
Dw mate foran is here just a bit broken haha
Lewis reminds me of klemmers passion he will bleed for our Jersey

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read the article in the Tele this morning which stated Cookie was on the minimum 60k at the Dogs went to the Bunnies for around 200k and is now conservatively worth 800k.

Lewis needs to be retained but at the right price..he looks promising; can at least kick a ball into open space and tackle men much bigger than himself
Des saw no value in attacking players hence why barba left imo

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should off already been done. We had the upper hand signing him on something reasonable. Before his debut was the time. Now people are saying other clubs are interested in him. Not a surprise. If we have to compete for him now he will be off elsewhere I would say. Pity. His already proven himself in isp and has had two good games in nrl. Hopefully it’s done and his signed
Should’ve not should off. At least I have satisfied the theme of this thread which is a partial grammar lesson. Anyway.....I can’t believe he wasn’t given at least a one year extension this year early on in the season. I know they signed Cogger early but we were slim in ISP as it was even with him coming next year.

Not sure he has done enough to wow other clubs so he would be signed for depth at this stage.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this bloke getting signed up or what?

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No reason why a deal can not be completed now. The board can not use the salary cap as an excuse with Sharron, ByeBye and Jmoz off the books freeing up some cash plus Graham and Kasiano I believe.

I say get it done but at the right price, let’s not make history repeat itself.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe now, just maybe some of you are realising just how shot our cap is. The issue isn't whether the club wants to retain Martin and Lewis its about whether they can find any money to offer them a contract. Now that Woods and Mbye have gone we just may have something in the kitty to retain them by way of an acceptable offer. If those two hadn't gone then there was no chance we could offer them anything more than minimum wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.