We need signings ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I think we’d have a great chance of signing Jack Shit for sweet fuck all. Make it happen dogs.

Our roster doesn’t really matter. Game is rigged and beyond fucked anyway. Best to just play video games instead.

I wouldn’t be too fussed if I never watched a game of league again!
Keep faith man you are been too pesmistic, in most games we have shown that we are not far off the pace, I've got faith in Pay and the bard.
Olive could be one of the quality NRL players if he wanted but his effort level in week to week at the top level is lacking imo and we definitely saw that against the Titans... as well as his time at the Titans
You are correct about Olive but I would add To'omga as well both could be anything if they just wanted to, perhaps we should employ a very good shrink.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't remember the last massive name signing that we bought who wasn't broken or old but in the peak of their career.

Ryan?

Malla

Reaction score
No we don't need signings. Look at Newcastle - they have the best young player in the game, one of the best halves in Pearce, picked up a few really solid forwards and they are still shit house because they havent addressed their real culture issues in the club.

We will be fine, we have Klem and JJ and that's all we need moving forward the team can be built around them. I reckon Lewis has a chance to really become a star in this game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Keep faith man you are been too pesmistic, in most games we have shown that we are not far off the pace, I've got faith in Pay and the bard.

You are correct about Olive but I would add To'omga as well both could be anything if they just wanted to, perhaps we should employ a very good shrink.
I don't really lack faith in the club's new administration, I just think the game shamelessly panders to betting agencies and commercial media interests and the NRL lacks legitimacy as a professionally run sporting competition.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't really lack faith in the club's new administration, I just think the game shamelessly panders to betting agencies and commercial media interests and the NRL lacks legitimacy as a professionally run sporting competition.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We already had a number of young players with potential, and our club has also added a number of young players with potential.
Watching how they all go in 2019 should give all us fans something to look forward to at least.
Winning a comp with players developed by the club gives our club a soul and our club has always had one, the last club I could support is the Rotters they have never had one and never will.
Your 110% correct perhaps the NRL needs their money. I'd give anything to expose the corruption involved in all the facets of the game.
I believe that the game is dieing a slow death, IMHO the game and the whole admin need a major overhaul for it to survive.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We already had a number of young players with potential, and our club has also added a number of young players with potential.
Watching how they all go in 2019 should give all us fans something to look forward to at least.
Winning a comp with players developed by the club gives our club a soul and our club has always had one, the last club I could support is the Rotters they have never had one and never will.

Your 110% correct perhaps the NRL needs their money. I'd give anything to expose the corruption involved in all the facets of the game.
I believe that the game is dieing a slow death, IMHO the game and the whole admin need a major overhaul for it to survive.
The previous administration team should be loaded into a cannon one by one and fired into the middle of the Pacific so they can never damage professional sports in this country, or anywhere else again.

Last edited:

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ASSASSIN- LAST I CAN THINK OF WOULD BE FRANK PRITCHARD.BUT HIS FORM WAS SLIDING A BIT AT PENRITH WHEN WE SIGNED HIM..

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
True. What about Perrett or was he past his peak?
We actually signed Sam Perret so we could get Lloyd. That worked well!!!! Though we ended up getting pretty good service out of Sam.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And needing signings ASAP is inaccurate. We need them by November so they can do a full offseason with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.