Viewing next year, the year we compete for the 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Holland is out next week Pay should try players like Fine he looks more like a centre than a forward to me, or either Bergamin, Harper or at last resort give Olive a crash course in defence. The only good news at this stage is that we should have the wings covered with Smith and Crichton.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though to many next year may seem like a year of struggle and persisting to develop players , however I view next year rather differently. These past two games have really allowed me to really gain a perception on a multitude of difficulties the clubs encountering, various positives such as potential future stars (Lewis, Martin etc) and overall where we are as the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

After perusal of the management team and players were accustom to, I believe we can strive to regain a desired finals spot.

I will provide an example of a team which could very well work and be successful:

1. Hoppoate
2. B moz
3. Olive
4. J moz
5. Crichton

I am not necessarily keen on Smith and olive. I have excluded smith under the assumption that pay with includes Crichton, however I am unsure. With Olive, I would say we need to experiment with him and if he fails look for a centre on the market to develop.

6. Foran
7. Lewis

I cannot exaggerate the uncertainty I have about Foran. Under a team that was merely incapable of scoring points to now having a capable halves partner in Lewis and fullback in Hopoate will assist him and simplify his role. Obviously like others I would prefer to medically retire him or perhaps sell him, though that may not be the case. Simplifying Foran's role will inadvertently take the work load of him and further assist him to focus on his leader ship and game control, running game and kicking game.

8 Tolman
9 Brown
10 Klemmer
11 RFM
12 Martin
13 Jacko

This foward pack can get us upfield and that means points. I am not certain on brown, however over the remainder of the season we will be able to recognise if he posses the skill to be a starting hooker for us.

14. JMK
15. Odgen
16. Fualolo
17. a versatile forward of some sort

This bench has a utility which will be pivotal to this side, two decent props in Ogden and Fualolo and an agile forward we could look for on the market.

Overall, I am anticipating next year ever so dearly and am expecting us to play with sheer heart.

@Nrl_Bulldogs
That is the worst bulldogs team I have ever seen... the one winger who has been playing really well you don’t even include lol

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst bulldogs team I have ever seen... the one winger who has been playing really well you don’t even include lol
Smith had minimal fg experience and I didn't really get a valid perception on him. Neither had we seen the last two dreadful performances! Honestly check before you comment!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You say it's the worst so why don't you make a concept of a good team. Then i'll give you actual constructive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.