Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s the thing

Some believe Pay had no option but to keep Holland there who clearly having a bad night.

He could have pushed Smith in one, Holland wing

Put Hoppa at Centre

Holland or Brown Fullback

He had options

We basically played that game against a fast finishing Raiders with 15 men because Our bench got fk all minutes

Brown got what 5?
Agree totally.

Holland was fucked.... looked like his shoulder was gone, and the raiders took advantage.

Why Deano didn’t adapt and put fit bodies out there is on him.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That’s the thing

Some believe Pay had no option but to keep Holland there who clearly having a bad night.

He could have pushed Smith in one, Holland wing

Put Hoppa at Centre

Holland or Brown Fullback

He had options

We basically played that game against a fast finishing Raiders with 15 men because Our bench got fk all minutes

Brown got what 5?
Eastwood got fuck all mins
Ogden as well and
Nu brown too.

That's 3 fresh players he could have used but nope..

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
At the end of the day, Lewis is still my wet dream and it’s not even close.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We better be, or the kennel will riot!!! Pay & Anderson will look like a real pair of dicks if they let Lewis and or Martin slip through their fingers and sign with someone else.

We all creamed our pants when Frawley made his debut... look how that turned out. Lol
Still too early on Lewis but signs are he could be good.
JMk is not a half whatsoever. Bench utility at best

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all creamed our pants when Frawley made his debut... look how that turned out. Lol
Frawkey was always a shit version of Hodko….

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did we? I can't remember...

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That lichaa strip could have happened to anyone. Unfortunately it happened to Lichaa and of course the kennel blames him for the loss.

JMK went missing most 2nd half.

Pays selections and use of the bench has been poor all year. It showed again this game. Holland should have been hooked and put Brown in there. Pay has no idea how to adapt as game progresses.

The team as a whole choked last 5mins. Wasnt one or 2 individuals.

Up until then I was so happy with our performance and attitude.
110% agreed.

Ive been all over this forum explaining if Lichaa played 60 (as he thought he was going to) and brown played 20, we win, people say Lichaa played good/decent, and no one would be complaining.

But, instead, Lichaa played overtime and Brown was left to stay cold on the bench. Wondering what stick pay has up his arse to not play him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He who snoozes loses.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
110% agreed.

Ive been all over this forum explaining if Lichaa played 60 (as he thought he was going to) and brown played 20, we win, people say Lichaa played good/decent, and no one would be complaining.

But, instead, Lichaa played overtime and Brown was left to stay cold on the bench. Wondering what stick pay has up his arse to not play him.
I wonder how many interchanges we had left?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
110% agreed.

I thought brown was absolutely shit house while he was on. I can't blame pay for not bringing him back.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We better be, or the kennel will riot!!! Pay & Anderson will look like a real pair of dicks if they let Lewis and or Martin slip through their fingers and sign with someone else.
Could not have said it better....

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis should stay only on cheap money but who knows he might get some big offer to go to another club

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis should stay only on cheap money but who knows he might get some big offer to go to another club
The longer they leave it the more he will get for sure. Pretty dumb if you ask me seeing the position we are in.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The longer they leave it the more he will get for sure. Pretty dumb if you ask me seeing the position we are in.
Unfortunately players can move where they want , just because we want him doesn’t mean he stays . Our roster is a basket case and he may decide he wants to play in a more competitive team.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately players can move where they want , just because we want him doesn’t mean he stays . Our roster is a basket case and he may decide he wants to play in a more competitive team.
True the info I have he wants to stay. Just a matter of our club making an offer

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a big fan of Lewis as most people on here are. Its only been two games and his been great. BUT can he play hb and be the dominant half. Im saying this because I see Foran as a 5/8. Say we resign Lewis who partners Foran in the havles next year Lewis or Cogger? Probably deserves its own thread Lewis vs Cogger.

I mean what will be a better havles combo Foran/Lewis or Foran/Cogger? Which combo will the team fuction better with?

Also add in Meaney vs Hoppa for the fb spot. Plus JMK, Lichaa, Brown or Woolford.
Id say the uliltiy off the bench is up for grabs also.

I think Foran is probably the only 1 thats guaranteed a spot in the spine next year.

1. Hoppa/Meaney ?
6. Foran
7. Lewis/Cogger ?
9. JMK/Lichaa/Brown/Woolford ?

14. JMK/Brown/Holland?

Which spine will be the team fuction best with and have the best chemisty. Id say Lewis is probably a better all round player then Cogger. But Cogger seems more a traditional halfback which is what I think we need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.