Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaah I don’t disagree, he’s been rubbish and now that Brown is back from injury it’s time to just drop him if he’s not part of the future

But I was responding to the whole “why was he re-signed / pay’s a fraud” comment
Agreed. He's probably only getting picked because there isn't any better option. Not sure about what is going on with Brown but he was shit for the very limited minutes he played tonight.

When Lichaa was re-signed the entire Kennel was praising it. Everyone saw his form at the end of the season when he stopped listening to Des and we all praised him and demanded his re-signing.

And it turns out he is really good playing as a back at hooker. He made some excellent metres tonight just picking up the ball and running. Excellent work. Then he'd pick up the ball and throw a floater pass 5 metres sideways that also went 5 metres up in the air so the moment a Winger caught it they already had a defender tackling them.

He's good at attack and he's good at defence, but he's not a hooker. I'm not sure what he is but his passing sucks.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know about a conspiracy but I honestly believe the Warriors could drop out of the 8 before the finals... They don't have the easiest run and were heinous last night

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True but you know The officials don’t even know themselves. It’s a lottery... rules are rules but one week it is the next it isn’t... I’ve given up thinking I know the rules lol
Crazy. Does any fans head in.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought with Klemmer out and our poor record against the Raiders we had very little chance. With a good lead with not much to go my hopes were up, then we let in 3 tries. Cruel. Martin and Lewis were positives. Hope they get signed soon.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I called it a few weeks back. Barely half way through the season and the 8 was set in place. Pathetic
It’s definitely set up for sure. Can’t believe we lost all those games with a heavy penalty count against us and now those infringements don’t exist. Funny how there are not many penalties given now but still infringements. Is that selective ? So I guess the refs will decide who wins the comp. like they are deciding games. Although we lost tonight had the game won.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fellas, the ref didn’t lose us the game

You simply do not give up 18 points in 5 min 33 seconds

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s definitely set up for sure. Can’t believe we lost all those games with a heavy penalty count against us and now those infringements don’t exist. Funny how there are not many penalties given now but still infringements. Is that selective ? So I guess the refs will decide who wins the comp. like they are deciding games. Although we lost tonight had the game won.
Sad but true. The best game in the world once. Not anymore. If i wasn't a Dogs fan I'd give the game away. Fortunately for NRL im a Dogs fan.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder alright.. I certainly find it interesting how things seem to pan out! Sometimes it’s blatantly obvious as well.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder alright.. I certainly find it interesting how things seem to pan out! Sometimes it’s blatantly obvious as well.
So I figure this that the teams in the 8 have satisfied the refs in the first half off the season and the teams out of the 8 didn’t. So should be interesting now till the gf cause I don’t think except for a couple of teams in the 8 deserve to be there

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I cannot believe those c*nts made me fall for this BS and I let my guard down. I had hope tonight watching the game and they fukin sucked me in. Fukin A-holes!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many forward passes did we throw tonight
We even got away with 2 or 3, 1 led to a try. I remember someone saying it was a forward pass and I replied "Good, fuck 'em" lol

Last edited:

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel for Holland copping a spray he played one armed most of the night has been good defending in the middle off bench so he can tackle. Nothing on the bench or field to take him off. How ever Lichaa needs to be replaced give Brown the spot to make it his for the rest of the year and get Olive a go again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 the rest were a referee delusion. The Raiders through a few & didn't get any picked up!
We both did. I remeber Prince threw 2 for sure, I was shocked the TAB employees let them go. Not that I give a rat's that we did lol

Status
Not open for further replies.