Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on ease up. We played good, should have won but didn't.. Def doing a lot better then I thought minus, Klemmer Mbye Woods. If this display keeps up, we'll dodge the spoon which is all I care about at his stage
We have looked the best we have all year without mbye and Sharon lol

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst thing I have seen in a long time. I fucking hate Holland and Lichaa.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from his moment... it pisses me off the confused look Lichaa has when he gets the ball in the red zone... and then he just hesitates and takes a tackle or hands it off to whoever is closest.. he's a dead set mong

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blame the shit **** pretending to be a coach.

Who the fuck doesn't bring on a fresh Brown when Austin came on?

Why not fucking split the twins to help Smith and the shit **** Holland?
Should've definitely split the twins.....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart from his moment... it pisses me off the confused look Lichaa has when he gets the ball in the red zone... and then he just hesitates and takes a tackle or hands it off to whoever is closest.. he's a dead set mong
Yeah he’s fukn dumb always does that and is rock solid proof he’s a shit footy player. Even his own mother would agree

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need alot of new players. This rebuild isnt going to be pretty
A bit harsh maybe? The boys put in a huge effort. There were a lot of positives - result was sickening but can’t fault effort from most of the team. Yes, Lichaa should not be there next week and maybe Holland. But good signs from a relatively inexperienced team which will only improve over time.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. The rule is that if your elbow hits the ground then you can't promote it forward. If your elbow hits the ground and you lift it without moving it forward then it's always a try.
Not when you have someone on you. Do you think there was momentum? I dont think so.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stats say made 6 missed 1
yeah look we were the better team for the majority of the game. Our defence did let us down but compare this game and last weeks with the crap they were dishing up before. It’s a loss I would rather lose and play well then watch them play crap. We will get better just watch them.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blame the shit **** pretending to be a coach.

Who the fuck doesn't bring on a fresh Brown when Austin came on?

Why not fucking split the twins to help Smith and the shit **** Holland?
Because we were in front by 14 & he wanted a defender not an attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.