Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a no from me

I’m liking the youth policy right now

Build up a team
Our last grand final winning team was a team we built up

Our next one will be also

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s a no from me

I’m liking the youth policy right now

Build up a team
Our last grand final winning team was a team we built up

Our next one will be also
Lol @ youth policy.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No. Wouldn't come cheap. I would rather build our own team. Lewis, Cogger, JMK, Brown, Foran if he gets himself fit. Wakeham give us plenty to work with for a while.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that would also be a NO!!! From myself as well...

Rather build around lewy And co to be honest!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The reason he's on the outer at the Raiders is because he's asking Thurston money, but playing like rubbish.

Raiders made him a fair offer and he rejected it (showing he's after a money grab).

I don't know if Parra have the coin for him either. Nobody wants to touch Norman (damaged goods), so Parra may be stuck with him. Plus they just signed up Fergo.

Another thing is Austin is injury prone.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark no can u believe this silly **** knocked back $800k a year from raiders chasing a higher deal now no one wants him ffs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images (2).jpeg

No way. He definitely should have taken that faiders deal. He looks like he either just shat himself or creamed in his shorts (maybe he was checking out croker)

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way!!! If people think Tolman is a 'spot' defender look at how much traffic goes at this bloke! his teammates dont rate him either! Leilua spat it on the field how bad and how much of a hog he is! If he thought he was worth more then that Raiders offer he really has rocks in his head! Superleague is where he will end up

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definate no to Austin for me, if it was 3 years ago when he was in form then maybe. Strong running and support game but not what we need at the price he's asking.

Reaction score
The Tigers want to move this bloke, and I reckon we could use him. I remember when he played for the Warriors he scored a double against us a few years ago, and I was intrigued. One of those blokes who has a lot of potential, has an all-around skill set but hasn't really put it all together yet. I think he's a better natural fullback than Mbye was just off his support play and positioning, plus he can be a backup goal-kicker to Martin.
What are your guys' thoughts on him? I think on the right coin he'd rather stay in the NRL than go to England, and we're probably one of the only clubs that can offer him a starting spot at fullback. He can also play on the wing or in the halves if need be. Worth noting that we'd want to keep Lewis in first grade, we have Foran back next year, Cogger coming over and Meaney who has good raps on him.

Thoughts on looking into signing him?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
His price would have plummeted.. but that’s because he’s a lazy fat bloke. He’s perfect for super league.