"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was disappointed that the new board did an out of court settlement,(I'm no Deathspell) but when defending a damages case the defendant must have the right to present all the evidence available to him in court.
If only half of what we've been told is true it is a massive indictment on Hasler for not only gross negligence but a case of fraud IMHO.
Hasler used his position exclusively for his own short term benefit, with total disregard for the club's future, this fact can be proven beyond any doubt.
For an employee to manipulate his place of employment (club) for his own short term gain, and by doing so at the same time knowlinging he would be seriously harming his place of employment's (club) future would have to be straight out fraud.
Perhaps our current board might be trying to appear Mr nice guy to the RL world, just like Dib and co. were trying to do when they were in office.
Our club had a big opportunity to wipe the floor with Des in court by presenting all the evidence available.
Would like Deathspell opinion, BTW wendog22 your name would'nt be Ian by any chance.
"BTW wendog22 your name would'nt be Ian by any chance."

Why do you ask? :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The thought just crossed my mind that's all.
IanC did you mean? ( I'm not that much of a rebel rouser lol and he supported Dib :grinning:..I don't support anyone who does damage to our Club so get on my high horse from time to time when I see people justifying Dib, Hasler and Castle. I think it was unforgivable the legacy from their tenure and sets us back further on all levels. Things have started looking up now though.

No I'm not an Ian: I'm a Wendy.

Both sides of my grandparents/parents mad Bulldogs supporters and it filtered down. I was born at Macleay Hospital in Belmore and been following the team for 55 years :grinning:

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IanC did you mean? ( I'm not that much of a rebel rouser lol and he supported Dib :grinning:..I don't support anyone who does damage to our Club so get on my high horse from time to time when I see people justifying Dib, Hasler and Castle. I think it was unforgivable the legacy from their tenure and sets us back further on all levels. Things have started looking up now though.

Both sides of my grandparents/parents mad Bulldogs supporters and it filtered down. I was born at Macleay Hospital in Belmore and been following the team for 55 years :grinning:
I was going to say IanC was the biggest spruiker for Dib I’ve ever known .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would tell people to stop being angry or to move on from what these incompetent fuck ups did to our club..... if you went to hospital to have your tonsils removed and woke up to find your arse had been surgically grafted to your face, you wouldn't just stop being angry and move on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
if you went to hospital to have your tonsils removed and woke up to find your arse had been surgically grafted to your face, you wouldn't just stop being angry and move on.
It seems Raelene Castle did.

I don't recall her ever being angry during her tenure at the Dogs.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes I did mean IanC, thanks for clearing that up for me, I did hear that he supported Dib and the old board, I can assure you that I voted for the new board,
even though I thought that Dib himself may have had a lot to offer with his business connections.
The old board was like a coach who had lost the dressing room they just had to go.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes I did mean IanC, thanks for clearing that up for me, I did hear that he supported Dib and the old board, I can assure you that I voted for the new board,
even though I thought that Dib himself may have had a lot to offer with his business connections.
The old board was like a coach who had lost the dressing room they just had to go.
It has been a gut wrenching time for everybody. I have no doubt they all thought they were doing the right thing but unfortunately the power hungry arrogance apparently overuled their commonsense and, combined with a lack of governance, the Club ended up in this mess. We will learn from it you'd hope.

Geez I can't believe you thought I could have been IanC....I didn't think I was that bad...I'll have to calm down ;)

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would tell people to stop being angry or to move on from what these incompetent fuck ups did to our club..... if you went to hospital to have your tonsils removed and woke up to find your arse had been surgically grafted to your face, you wouldn't just stop being angry and move on.
Of course I'm ropeable about what has-lice-hence-always-scatching head hasler, cane toad dib and whatever the fuck that monstosity that is the queen of obese transgender clowns did. But....
Holding on to a grudge or something negative can have a detrimental effect on someone physically and emotionally, not saying its me who has been affected but I've seen some shit.

(And PS, I totally concur about the arse being grafted to face line. If that shit ever happened I would go postal, problem is I wouldn't be able to see unless I got donor eyes implanted on either side of the cheeks) :tonguewink:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope Cogger and Meaney don’t turn out to be duds. The old crew would look so much worse if the club was able to rebound quickly under new management without bad contracts on the books or at least minimising the impact of those bad contracts

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has been a gut wrenching time for everybody. I have no doubt they all thought they were doing the right thing but unfortunately the power hungry arrogance apparently overuled their commonsense and, combined with a lack of governance, the Club ended up in this mess. We will learn from it you'd hope.

Geez I can't believe you thought I could have been IanC....I didn't think I was that bad...I'll have to calm down ;)
Must be before my time, who's this IanC?

Obviously not Ian Curtis, the front man for joy division seeing he's been dead since 1980 RIP
(unless he came back from the grave and is a doggies fan)

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Must be before my time, who's this IanC?

Obviously not Ian Curtis, the front man for joy division seeing he's been dead since 1980 RIP
(unless he came back from the grave and is a doggies fan)
I wont mention his real name. He was head of a re-elect Dib and his Board faction and did a complete about face from being Dib's harshest critic. Ian hosted? or was a big part of a FB page created to advance Dib's vision for the future and Ian is a big part of the FB Bulldog Debate Page...one of the originals I believe. Dib invited him and a few of his crew to be involved in decisions and be a fan advocate at meetings.

Anyone from other Dogs social media sites know of IanC..is a mad Chelsea fan as well :grinning:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wont mention his real name. He was head of a re-elect Dib and his Board faction and did a complete about face from being Dib's harshest critic. Ian hosted? or was a big part of a FB page created to advance Dib's vision for the future and Ian is a big part of the FB Bulldog Debate Page...one of the originals I believe. Dib invited him and a few of his crew to be involved in decisions and be a fan advocate at meetings.

Anyone from other Dogs social media sites know of IanC..is a mad Chelsea fan as well :grinning:
Cheers for the reply wendog, much appreciated:smileycat:

Status
Not open for further replies.