"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh my, how the worm has turned. The media were delighted with the events at the club; any chance to put the boot in, but over the last few days or weeks they are now starting to come out with all these stories and are saying things that we as fans ( and mind you, not only people who support our club) have been saying for quite a while.We have Kenty and co venting their " displeasure" at what has happened and who now lay the blame at the feet of the three involved after basically sticking up for them prior. No sense of sorrow from him earlier, just a sort of " I told you so" .
At least Hughes and co on Talkin' Sport have offered invitations to the parties concerned to come on and try to explain their involvement and thinking but none have.

The NRL itself knew full well EXACTLY what was coming our way and really paid nothing but lip service with only a warning that we were headed for trouble. They needed to act with a firm hand and simply say to the club we cannot allow you to register your contracts for your high profile signings because you will never come in under the cap level unless you release players ( which is what we had to do anyway and may still have to over the next year or so) and like others will not be allowed to play or accumulate premiership points until you do.. Poor form all round from those leading the club and in turn those in charge of the game.

One thing is for sure, I reckon the last money that Hasler gets from the game will be what we had to pay him because after this little fiasco no club ( unless they are completely off their head) will want to touch him with a twenty foot barge pole.

I want my club to succeed and of course I would love to have a premiership but the incompetence and outright stupidity of all involved have put the lid on that for many years to come. Damn you Hasler and co!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh my, how the worm has turned. The media were delighted with the events at the club; any chance to put the boot in, but over the last few days or weeks they are now starting to come out with all these stories and are saying things that we as fans ( and mind you, not only people who support our club) have been saying for quite a while.We have Kenty and co venting their " displeasure" at what has happened and who now lay the blame at the feet of the three involved after basically sticking up for them prior. No sense of sorrow from him earlier, just a sort of " I told you so" .
At least Hughes and co on Talkin' Sport have offered invitations to the parties concerned to come on and try to explain their involvement and thinking but none have.

The NRL itself knew full well EXACTLY what was coming our way and really paid nothing but lip service with only a warning that we were headed for trouble. They needed to act with a firm hand and simply say to the club we cannot allow you to register your contracts for your high profile signings because you will never come in under the cap level unless you release players ( which is what we had to do anyway and may still have to over the next year or so) and like others will not be allowed to play or accumulate premiership points until you do.. Poor form all round from those leading the club and in turn those in charge of the game.

One thing is for sure, I reckon the last money that Hasler gets from the game will be what we had to pay him because after this little fiasco no club ( unless they are completely off their head) will want to touch him with a twenty foot barge pole.

I want my club to succeed and of course I would love to have a premiership but the incompetence and outright stupidity of all involved have put the lid on that for many years to come. Damn you Hasler and co!
Very true. The NRL are as guilty as the previous board.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesn’t take I genius to work out that they could deregister
Hasler for leaving 2 clubs in a mess
As head coach he had a duty of care
And what’s the repercussions and who is enforcing them??????? Do people that are shit at their job go to Gaol?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing that we haven't been saying on here, and nothing that everyone else isn't thinking. Along the lines of, if this was an ASX company that Des, Dib and Rae would be indicted. Yet they have moved onto favourable positions, with Des' payout, Dib's role at NSWRL, and Rae at ARU. The most interesting part is that both agreed that Des will never ever coach again in the NRL. Nothing new.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, however I have no respect for any NRL reporter as they have always been quick to put the boot into the Bulldogs in the past, so any compassion/care/concern/support shown now is all fake. I am convinced they have zero idea about the NRL and the Bulldogs, and that any time spent reading/buying into what they write/spruik is time I will never get back again.

As the Principal says in Billy Maddison "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul".
That Veronica vaugh is one piece of ace

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what’s the repercussions and who is enforcing them??????? Do people that are shit at their job go to Gaol?
I think he tried to manipulate the system for all the glory but it just didn’t work out
It just wasn’t the correct way to go about it
I know it’s complicated with a board and CEO involved as well
Just doesn’t look good for clubs and supporters to be in this state

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about the 3 amigos, but claiming that they sabotaged the club.

That's defamation right there.
They didn’t claim that they sabotaged the club, they said that if you wanted to sabotage a club you couldn’t do a better job.
Very different things.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope they've got deep pockets, because if any of the 3 amigos come across that video, Matt Russell and Warren Smith are getting their arses sued for defamation.

In all honesty I actually hope it happens (as a warning shot to the media to shut up talking shit).

These idiots in the media need to do what the club and fans are doing..

MOVE ON.
In my view we have not talked about this enough.... what has been done is diabolical.

Just on the topic of legal action... I agree with you, but different defendants. Surely there is a case to be able to sue Hasler, Castle & Dig for the reckless damage they have inflicted on our team, which will have a long term impact on our Club ? Just IMO but I reckon there would be a good case to proceed.....

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They should pay cash for the shit they've done to my club.you scumbags.go fuck a monkey! Then I'll shit in your mouth.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Like watching two donkeys discussing physics.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They didn’t claim that they sabotaged the club, they said that if you wanted to sabotage a club you couldn’t do a better job.
Very different things.
Not when you have an agenda

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whats done is done. At least the club has moved on and so should all the supporters.

Those 3 jokers don't give a fuck about our club anymore, so why give a fuck about
them.

We will rebuild, we will be fine. The bulldogs are too good a club to stay this shit
for an extended period of time.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tapau, Cook , finucane , Rona, graham ..kasiano ...
yeah id love kasiano back.... what’s he played about 109 minutes all up so fAr this seasons and he’s once again injured for 10 weeks

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What waste of time ?
How long does it take to sign a document ? It’s no different to suspending a player that’s injured.
Achieves nothing and is petty. Also way more than just signing a document.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Warren Smith is a Knights suppotrer through and through. Kinda expected this after the sour grapes loss.

Very different things.
The inference was there well and truly.

I.E That the actions they undertook could only be described as sabotage to the club, and that they should never work blah blah blah again.

It's defaming their character by suggesting that their tenure at the club was only with malicious intention.

I don't care either way... it's "wankers at 10 paces" on this one for all involved.

Smith and Russell are tossers, and the 3 amigos were incompetent.

Here's just a few more of Warren Smith's efforts:

upload_2018-7-2_18-0-17.png

and these gems after we got fucked over in the Black Friday Souths game in 2015

upload_2018-7-2_18-4-2.png

upload_2018-7-2_18-4-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.