"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At work and can’t play. What are they saying?

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing that we haven't been saying on here, and nothing that everyone else isn't thinking. Along the lines of, if this was an ASX company that Des, Dib and Rae would be indicted. Yet they have moved onto favourable positions, with Des' payout, Dib's role at NSWRL, and Rae at ARU. The most interesting part is that both agreed that Des will never ever coach again in the NRL. Nothing new.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, however I have no respect for any NRL reporter as they have always been quick to put the boot into the Bulldogs in the past, so any compassion/care/concern/support shown now is all fake. I am convinced they have zero idea about the NRL and the Bulldogs, and that any time spent reading/buying into what they write/spruik is time I will never get back again.

As the Principal says in Billy Maddison "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul".

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Usual shit we've been saying for half a year. "hasler will never ever,ever,ever coach at nrl level again" "why hasn't anyone been held accountable" the CEO and chairman now hold favorable positions of power in either rival codes or the nsw rugby league" yada yada yada

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hope they've got deep pockets, because if any of the 3 amigos come across that video, Matt Russell and Warren Smith are getting their arses sued for defamation.

In all honesty I actually hope it happens (as a warning shot to the media to shut up talking shit).

These idiots in the media need to do what the club and fans are doing..

MOVE ON.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope they've got deep pockets, because if any of the 3 amigos come across that video, Matt Russell and Warren Smith are getting their arses sued for defamation.

In all honesty I actually hope it happens (as a warning shot to the media to shut up talking shit).

MOVE ON.
Ok I'll bite :grinning: what part was sheet and not true Mr I?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m happy that trio get smashed every now and then
Just a small reminder of the damage they have caused to our great club and supporters
I have moved on but it was a big deal,years of rebuilding for nothing
The NRL is fucken weak for not holding anybody accountable
Just an amateur organisation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about the 3 amigos, but claiming that they sabotaged the club.

That's defamation right there.
But they did... its fact...how much more proof could there be? Whether it was sabotage by design or incompetence, their tenure oversaw complete break down of our sc.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

MOVE ON.
Hahahahaha

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont believe Mortimer or Peponis would sabotage the club for 1 second..

Wrong decisions were made under Haslers tenure .. but it wasnt done deliverately.. either it was incompetence or ignorance..

im no defender of Des, I had enough of our style through 2014... but we improved under him compared to 2008-2011 all that was missing was a premiership

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
“Right or wrong” everyone’s opinion is their own an it’s bloody brilliant..!!!

End of the day we all support this club and we want answers an want them to be transparent, not a lot to ask for.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s done is done let’s move on. Honestly apart from Rona who would you still want to keep that’s been moved on? If the salary cap drama is just a smokescreen to clear cap space then this year’s pain would have been worth it. There are some big names off contract at the end of 2019 that we can hopefully make a play for

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy that trio get smashed every now and then
Just a small reminder of the damage they have caused to our great club and supporters
I have moved on but it was a big deal,years of rebuilding for nothing
The NRL is fucken weak for not holding anybody accountable
Just an amateur organisation
What can they do then genius? Can you please tell me what action the NRL can legally take against these people?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s done is done let’s move on. Honestly apart from Rona who would you still want to keep that’s been moved on? If the salary cap drama is just a smokescreen to clear cap space then this year’s pain would have been worth it. There are some big names off contract at the end of 2019 that we can hopefully make a play for
Tapau, Cook , finucane , Rona, graham ..kasiano ...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As the Principal says in Billy Maddison "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul".
"A simple wrong would have done just fine, but ah" :laughing:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We let a shitload of good players go for one reason or another.. wont bother naming them but its been done to death..

Recruitment/retention & salary cap management was a distaster under previous coach/admin

Status
Not open for further replies.