ARe we still sacking pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sack him !!!!

I saw him wearing socks and sandals in the coaches box... AND he's not ethnic!!!!!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
No point looking at any replacement coaches until we assemble a competitive team

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes the Knights were understrength tonight, but far out what about us, we had half of our reserve grade side out there.
Funny part is that the reserve graders played better in one game than the first graders all year. Yeah knights were under strength but other than Klem, Morris and JJ who else was a REAL established player for us? They had a lot more established players than we did and still we were very competitive. The dogs simply out played them tonight full stop.

It is only one win but If they can keep up that type of grunt and enthusiasm we can’t complain.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know it's one win.... consider this in the same category as going without a root/wank for 12 months, before finally getting to knock the top off it.

Instant relief for the fanbase....

We needed this not just for the win, but also for a HUGE confidence booster.
Haha couldn’t of described it better

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That victory showed the players are well and truly behind Pay.. so it's time all the supporters do the same.. as long as the players keep showing that effort they have my support and so does Pay..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes the Knights were understrength tonight, but far out what about us, we had half of our reserve grade side out there.
Some of our players are a lot better than a lot of people on here actually give credit for.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay has been under pressure and it has showed but a least he cares enough to feel that pressure des never looked fazed by our performances because he didn’t give a fuck

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone actually call for his head?

My only beef was constantly picking floptoya and dropping others after 1 bad showing.
Yeah. Several people have on here. interesting to see them execute what I saw on the whiteboard the other day......

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think any established coaches from outside the club would have taken this on. Dean Pay seems to have the players behind him. The rebuild has started and hopefully we will see a team develop that we can be proud to support. I was definitely proud to see the team play as they did tonight. The ghost of Des Hasler all but gone. I thought I saw people playing football, not going through mindless plays because thats what the statistics said should be done. The players appear to want to play for Dean Pay. A good style of play is slowly showing signs of developing. I hope tonight's win will give everyone some positive thoughts about the club's future. I think the distractions with Mbye and Woods being sorted and finished will help.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay wont be going anywhere. The fact is he is slowly sorting the shit from the clay with our current squad of players. If management can continue horsetrading our salary cap suckers, frauds, has beens, yesterday's heroes and fatties we might actually start getting better faster.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone actually call for his head?

My only beef was constantly picking floptoya and dropping others after 1 bad showing.
Exactly! We have had players calling out to get a start from ISP and he has persisted with poor performing players week in and week out.

I am not after his head but I have questions on his judgment and reaction time to make the changes.

The job of a coach is to look at what is going wrong, also knowing how to go about finding a solution. He has looked clueless with some of his selections this year. He is a rookie coach. I hope he can learn quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.