Dogs Debut Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At least you are getting someone to turn up to the game - MASSIVE crowd of 6,900 last night - what does that tell you?
Yes, the fans cry out for footy at local grounds and the people of the Gong have spoken - both of them! About the same as Belmore a couple of weeks ago, but at least we have an excuse.....

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope both go well and get a decent go in the top grade. They are making their debuts in about the toughest situation a young player could experience. Lewis in particular is going to find it difficult. JMK isn't going to help him much setting up play and steering the team around the park. He is really been thrown in at the deep end. I hope Brown gets some time in the halves. Lewis with Brown may be a better combination. I hope Lewis doesn't get judged for a contract re newel based only on the next few games. He really hasn't got the players around him to give a fair indication of his potential. Toomaga needs another go in 1sts as well before people like Eastwood, Fine and Priest.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really hope for both of them all the best and they play really well. Nothing would please me more than to see two up and comers blitz it and put these so could first graders we have on show.

The team needed change from the rubbish playing at the moment, they have the talent their only challenge will be nerves and experience but that will come in time, Jacko and Klem can get behind them.

Win lose or draw if they put in the effort, play well and be competitive that’s all we can ask of them.

Go for gold boys do us proud.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did steve turner write this??? Lol
All jokes asside, i really hope they both step up this week. Surely they are hurting from the last dismal loss. The whole team needs to step it up!!
Perhaps with the blues winning the series and klem coming back to the team and bring some excitement into the training sessions. Show the boys something to aspire to.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Against the Titans the team was very obviously affected by the drama of what was happening behind the scenes. Now with Mbye and Woods gone the team should be settled and if they are fair dinkum they all should have a real go not just leave it to Klem and JJ. We weren't far off the pace prior to losing Mbye and Woods, I expect the team should be more settled now and with a little more cohesion we should jag a few wins.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets hope they are, "fully sick" tomorrow.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell - young Lewis must have gone pretty good - even got a blog on 1EE saying how good he was.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIP John Olive’s fig career at the Dogs. Can’t see him playing again this year esp with JMoz also to return

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.