To all you scoffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So we have the worst spine,bench and back line in the NRL.
We have an unbalanced pack of forwards that lack a crucial,all important,modern ball playing lock.
We have a mediocre goal kicker and a poor overall kicking game.
We have an antiquated ineffective offensive game plan.
We have a slow moving defense,that hasn't adjusted to the modern fast heavy shifting game.

BUT
We have a squad,that against all odds and regardless of their playing ability,are trying to uphold and restore some pride for our club.
We have a rookie coach and new administration,that are doing their best to mop up a huge mess,that has accumulated from years of sub standard uncaring administration and egoistic selfish coaching.
We have the everlasting presence of a patriarch,that understands how our wounds are running deep,that has given us a blueprint of how to wake up from our sleep.

We have a multitude of despondent accounts from aging loyal supporters,who patiently waited 42 years to win a premiership.Who endured years of humiliation,directed towards our once 'small club' called the Berries,witnessing 5 rare and painful grand final defeats.
We have supporters that battled with passion and aggression,fighting against hate,disrespect,salary cap crises and legal accusations whilst never unwavering their support for our club.

We have scars produced by the slanderous bigoted media,who associated our district's demographic changes with religious phobia,as it ruled supreme.Yes,in hope of tarnishing and destroying our club.
We have a historic unbroken bond with our ethnic brothers that was sealed by one of their sons that is never to be questioned.Together,without apology,we all once stood for a common Bulldogs cause.

NOW

We have imposter supporters with no understanding of what supporting the Bulldogs represents.
We have imposter supporters that are a party to a lynch mob and without embarrassment are quick to spit on our club.

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES
Supporters are entitled to express their point of view,to engage in constructive criticism and debates on game styles,bench rotations,player promotions,selections and administration or coach's progression ect. Honest and realistic presentation of facts is healthy,beneficial and enhances our knowledge and understanding of the club.
But supporters are not entitled to voice immature derogatory statements made against some players and our rookie coach.We all encounter errors,mistakes and bad performances in every facet of our lives.So to the ones that behave in this manner,I'm looking straight at you,"you are all hypocrites and impatient frauds". Do all the loyal Bulldogs fans and the club a favor,go flip-flop around,go support the flavor of the year.Only honorable people that are prepared to become hardened fighters will ever earn a membership in the pack.

Last week I had lunch with two 'mainstay' Bulldogs first grade players that some of you shit on.Is it their fault their skills are limited,but are selected because they are the best players we currently have?
In Rugby League some skills can be acquired and developed,whilst others come naturally.We have a squad full of players that lack natural skills,but they try to compromise,compensate and balance their game with hard work and dedication.Due to lack of natural flair,these players can easily be made to look pedestrian if the game plan fails or is poorly executed.
I implore you,please don't fault them for this!

More then ever our club faces lots of adversity on numerous fronts,it is our responsibility as fans to support and believe in the boys.We all encounter hopeless situations and the catalyst moving forward is unquestionable support and belief.With patience and time our problems are fixable but it is unfair to expect unrealistic results and hold the club hostage to demands.We will witness our progress emerging from Jersey Flegg,that is our blueprint,that is the Bulldogs way.

I'm expecting a lot of flack over this thread,I have fought numerous court battles,so quite frankly if it means being a subject to ad hominem attacks on behalf of the Bulldogs I'll endure it with pride.I have confidence that the true supporters will understand my sentiment and will address those hypocritical posts personally.

Regardless of the results for the rest of the season,I ask this forum to do it's best to present and engage in positive arguments aimed towards our resurgence.

Earn the right to be called a Bulldogs supporter,trust me you'll feel a lot better.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too long...... abridged version?
Most of his posts or a lot of them are way too long. And for a lawyer I wish he'd put a space after his commas. Hurts the eyes, I dont even bother with the novels

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael fucking Lichaa was he at the lunch?
I can live with players who try but maybe lacking the natural skill. Look at what Steve Waugh achieved through yes skill but in large part through strength of willpower.
But Lichaa that flog he has to go or play out the rest of his contract in ISP. Fucking useless, I could go to powerhouse 3rds or Randwick 5ths (if in Sydney) and find a kid who can pass off the ground and throw spiral passes left and right.
While we put up with a 9 who can hardly pass the ball, service is slow and he has zero vision or game smarts.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Totally good report. It really emphasis the fact that some of the "supporters" on here and fair weather supporters.
They are not prepared, to accept the history of the last 5 years, or do not understand what is needed to rebuild this club after 5 odd years of dysfunction.
The new board and coaching staff have accepted the current situation, and are working on fixing it. Give them time.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling a pig in mud, sooner or later you realize that they like it

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling a pig in mud, sooner or later you realize that they like it
i know a slightly different version
Arguing with the media is like wrestling a pig, you both get covered in Sh!t, the only difference is the pig (media) loves it ..

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD the Kennel is RUTHLESS..!
hahahahaha
This is awesome.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We survived 02 and 08, we can survive the 3 spooges

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its one thing being angry and unsupportive of the club when its clear nothing is being done to fix an obvious mess, as I was between the years of 2015 to 2017... but now that I know genuine attempts are being made to right the wrongs of the past, I now am in full support of the club again..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is this the same bloke that threw all his ‘contacts’ under a bus and recorded their entire lunch conversation and posted it here lol.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be a pretty shitty lawyer to have so much time to write all these long posts. Remind me to never go to you if I ever get into any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.