Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great to see he's finally getting a crack in first grade. Obviously not expecting anything special but I hope he has a fantastic experience and I'm definitely jumping the gun here but hopefully a prosperous career in blue n white colors

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to see he's finally getting a crack in first grade. Obviously not expecting anything special but I hope he has a fantastic experience and I'm definitely jumping the gun here but hopefully a prosperous career in blue n white colors
I just hope they have signed him with a new contract because if he does do well can u imagine the hipe in the press. Already when they talk about him it’s Wally Lewis nephew. Hope they have signed him otherwise we have Buckley’s keeping him.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope they have signed him with a new contract because if he does do well can u imagine the hipe in the press. Already when they talk about him it’s Wally Lewis nephew. Hope they have signed him otherwise we have Buckley’s keeping him.
Very true. Hopefully if he steps up for the remainder to the year, with the cash we've presumably freed up with releasing all of these players we can extend him

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very true. Hopefully if he steps up for the remainder to the year, with the cash we've presumably freed up with releasing all of these players we can extend him
I figure he would of been cheaper before his debut, should be ready signed before fg. Let’s hope.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa at 6
I suggested this last season and was being serious!
I remember you saying that, he has good enough ball skills and football sense so it's possible. I still kind of want to see him as an edge forward though lol.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boys boys you are all taking this way too far now, this season was going to cause pain, heartaches and the worst season for our club since day dot of being apart of the league nation.

We just have to stick it out, next year will get easier boys. Have to take the good with the bad and this time, we just don't have the happy memories this season...
We didn't have happy memories last year either so we should be starting to acclimatise to it all now

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't have happy memories last year either so we should be starting to acclimatise to it all now
Yeah well Newcastle Knights went through this and only just started to look like a top 8 team. Next year will be one of their best in a while.

Get over it and move on, our shit board from before stuffed us around and we need to see the future and not the past. Wether we have had 4 years of shit and one good year, doesn’t matter. We stick through thick and thin as a great club we are.

Just support the boys and let’s show the nrl nation, no matter what we get ourselves into, we can still banter together under one banner

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is Woolford in top 30? He’s a much better prospect at hooker thank jmk or Lichaa from the games I’ve seen him play in ISP
I believe his issues have been stringing good games together due to injuries.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is not the saviour. If you have watched him in reserve grade this year he will be a solid first grader at best. Not a great kicking or passing game. Can tackle and run but no superstar

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is not the saviour. If you have watched him in reserve grade this year he will be a solid first grader at best. Not a great kicking or passing game. Can tackle and run but no superstar
No his not your right. Press exaggerat because his Wally’s nephew. But he has potential and hopefully will part of the rebuilding the club has in mind. Keen to see how he goes on sat wish him well.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eh? He has an awesome short kicking game near the line. Gets us a lot of repeat sets in NSW Cup.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lewis is the only thing I am looking forward to about this weekends game. No pressure but I hope he goes well.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No his not your right. Press exaggerat because his Wally’s nephew. But he has potential and hopefully will part of the rebuilding the club has in mind. Keen to see how he goes on sat wish him well.
Don't get me wrong, I am happy he is getting a shot and hope he does well. I even hope he proves me wrong. There are people on here who think he is the saviour, I am just being realistic and hope these guys don't rip into him when they see he isn't as good as they think he is.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is the only thing I am looking forward to about this weekends game. No pressure but I hope he goes well.
I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time Grog.. finally get to see what he’s got to offer and wish him all the best!!

Go lewy you good thing !!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time Grog.. finally get to see what he’s got to offer and wish him all the best!!

Go lewy you good thing !!!
Yeah I have been waiting for ages too. Some ray of sunshine would be nice about now.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eh? He has an awesome short kicking game near the line. Gets us a lot of repeat sets in NSW Cup.
I have seen a few of the Intrust games and I saw a lot of kicking well short of the tryline from 10 metres out or kicking into other players.

Eh this is what it says on his stats for 2018. The big fat 0 doesn't really back up your comment does it!
Screenshot_20180628-005530.jpeg

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope he plays better than he did against the panthers at belmore the day titans towelled us up. 4 passes I counted went to ground passing it behind the intended receiver. Not bagging him already because I haven't seen a lot of him but I was deliberately keeping my eye on him that day because of the hype. Wasn't impressed but just hoping he was having an off day or something (could have just been belmore that day) Good luck to the kid in FG tho hope he goes well

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I am happy he is getting a shot and hope he does well. I even hope he proves me wrong. There are people on here who think he is the saviour, I am just being realistic and hope these guys don't rip into him when they see he isn't as good as they think he is.
Everyone on here has there opinion on players thats why i like the kennel just as long as people arent critised for having an opinion. Its correct what your saying but to me i have watched him for a few years now and i think if i am right he willl draw bulldogs fans to watch him once he settles in and gets his confidence. He has a football brain which we lack in fg. always thinking and probably dosent want to be compared to his uncle.watching him playing iin the centres the few games he had with some off those hits he made had the isp commentators talking. Hopefully he is taking forans spot in defence on the right side as i see this a good thing to help plug up our poor defence there and if has jmk beside him doubt the centre and wing will leak tries. has a good kicking game as well although some of his passes are too hard at times with dropped ball but sure that will come good with time.I am sure he will be exited for his Debut Sat as most of us will be as well. hopefully as i said before chris anderson has signed him up before his Debut. If he does have a good game on sat and we win he will be in sundays paper for sure them saying the KINGS nephew bla bla bla that will put pressure on us to keep him with others interested if we havent signed him already. We want him at the bulldogs and i wish him good luck on Sat. We are going through hell at the moment. The future is looking better for us with the new management lets all look at this as a positive.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well all it's make or break time for him. He'll either sink or swim he's got his opportunity to show what he has got. Let's see if he can be half of what his uncle was in first grade and if he shows promise then I wish him all the best and hope he can take over where his uncle left off.

Do us proud Lachy.

Status
Not open for further replies.