Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Righto Jack Gibson and who do you propose we play in the back 5 instead of him?

Morris brothers are injured. Olives defensive efforts against the Titans were beneath schoolboy level. Cerruto? Watch him play and get back to me.

Pays got no other options. Montoya's the best of a bad bunch.
We are royally fucked!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be our side soon:

1. Hoppa
2. BMoz
3. JMoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Brown
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Woolford
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Ogden

14. JMK
15. Fualalo
16. Elliott
17. Martin
I could live with that team for the rest of this year, at least there might be a bit of attack in the backline compared to recent backlines over the past month

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is fucking cringe... the media team at our club are fucked placing pressure on the young kid already the wankers
The media have a lot to answer for this season. Everything they have created has been cringe. Will never forget that horrible video when we vsed Penrith.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rest of this season is not worth watching club has handed us the wooden spoon already releasing players. Wake me up when we ain't paying former players at other clubs.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better question is
What is he doing in fg?
Well done, i think the DT should make that a headline after we get thumped but the knights. I'm going to Captain ponga on SC

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done, i think the DT should make that a headline after we get thumped but the knights. I'm going to Captain ponga on SC
Already one step ahead of ya
4:01pm
Ponga SuperCoach and fantasy captain

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People tell me to stop bagging Pay and then he presents this line up...honestly you can all get fucked, bunch of bellends.
Thats right because Pay has plenty to pick from like Cam Smith, Cronk, Ponga, Ado Carr etc.
How bout you go get fucked with the rest of these board members with their ant sized hearts!!!
Whingers.......

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has done fucking nothing. Has has a massive 3 total try involvements and 1 combined line break and line break assist in 14 games. 14 fucking games.
Yeah but he threw the pass for our match winning try in our trial against Canberra or some sh#t!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Montoya doing in the centres?
Who should be there that's in the top 30, Lichaa, Eastwood? Mate we ain't have anyone that's fit to play there. I'm dissapointed also but these are the cards we have to play. It's not Pays fault.

Suggestions for centre?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like Pay wild have dropped Montoya if he could. He moved him off his wing and now to centre. Both times the move was to cover a Morris twin who would have played if fit. My theory may be wrong if Montoya lines up at right centre. We just don’t have the players and this is looking more like a NSW Cup lineup than it is first grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who then?
Olive. He had a terrible game defensively last game but his previous games with Brett on his outside were serviceable. No suprise his worst game came when Montoya moved to his outside.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that at the start of the year in the trial against penrith some joked that our ISP team are better than first grade and now we basically have exactly that a ISP cup team..

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok McGyver, what should we do to put forward a good team?
Whats that......your already f@cking blind!!!!!
We don't have much to choose from, but we can put a better team on paper. As a winger, 2 tries and 1 try assist in 14 games is pathetic. Montoya can't run, can't tackle (74% success, 55 of 74), can't play defence (leaks the most tries in the league on his side) and he drops Olive over him? Olive may of had a bad defensive game vs the titans but was it a surprise it came when he was on Montoya side?
Pay has no clue in what he is doing. Sure you can say this is 'Des' team' as much as you want but that doesn't affect the fact that he has no style in the plays being called (better yet, what plays?), his bench rotation sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.