Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The side he's named is fine for what we have. Montoya will probably get beaten far less times on the outside than hoppa does. Brown is coming back from injury this game, and is probably not ready for a full 80 minutes of first grade
You have got to be kidding!!

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD are we putting pressure on lewis or what. Just saw him wearing a crown!!!!

I've watched a few ISP games over the last few years. He's got potential but he's not a world beater I hope I'm wrong and he kills it.
What can Pay do not much to pick from .
Just hope they have a go and get stuck in . would have preferred Woolford at hooker at least this guy shows some mongrel and has attitude.
I feel like slapping lichaa sometimes he doesn't seem to give a shit about wearing the doggies jumper.

FFS fire up lichaa or fuck off!!!!!!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

I've watched a few ISP games over the last few years. He's got potential but he's not a world beater I hope I'm wrong and he kills it.
Just hope they have a go and get stuck in . would have preferred Woolford at hooker at least this guy shows some mongrel and has attitude.
I feel like slapping lichaa sometimes he doesn't seem to give a shit about wearing the doggies jumper.

This picture you mean? :rage:

I got into Bulldogs media about that picture on twitter saying not to put pressure on him like that. Moronic. :rage:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
1. JMK
2. Bmoz
3. Holland
4. Hoppa
5. Cerruto
6. Jackson
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Elliot
12. Martin
13. To'omaga

14. Brown
15. Fualalo
16. Ogden
17. Tualau/Priest/Eastwood

2 centres who can find a pass

Jackson can find a repeat set and has a pass in him.

JMK is a natural fb, he might even be in the camera frame when the opposition cross the white line.

We dont have the creativity in our lineup and Pay's lack of structure and set plays does not allow the fb to chime in like Hoppa did for Mate' Ma'a so I think any further wins this season will come down to tries saved.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Lewis is a good looking rooster and I'm sure the girls love him but he is just an above average ISP player. I too have watched a fair bit of ISP cup this season.
He is not going to "kill it" in NRL and nobody should expect him to.

BTW totally agree about Lichaa, that useless fuck has been a pox upon our house for three & half sesson now minus three games and it ain't going to change.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
With Montoya & Holland in the centres Ponga is going to tear us several new corn holes.
I don't blame Montoya he does try, he is just not up to the standard yet (if ever)
Holland ? His defence is still not good but again he does put in the effort.
Wish them good luck because they're going to need it.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfucking believable, I mean talk about putting unwanted pressure on the kid
Yeah i agree but with the surname 'Lewis', it comes with a lot of pressure obviously applied to him. The rugby league world recognises the surname 'Lewis' ffs and nothing can change that. I hope he plays with guts and doesn't shy away from the big boys.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I’m actually excited for this game, I reckon this will be our backs worst preformance of the season

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucken Lmao bro
Bro I got nothing left

Everyday I get a message from someone giving me shit about the Dogs

When the Dogs are going shit the last thing I need is for the Warriors to be sitting pretty in the top 4!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya yet again ffs, Pay is a total fuckwit of a coach and next season when were running last at the same time I hope he gets sacked because he hasn't got a clue.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think apart from lichha and jmk at 7 and Eastwood its not a bad team and hoppa will be solid at fb and I actually think montoya will be better in the centres the way he plays and i think some of you will be surprised,also love that ogden and brown picked

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This could be our side soon:

1. Hoppa
2. BMoz
3. JMoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Brown
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Woolford
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Ogden

14. JMK
15. Fualalo
16. Elliott
17. Martin

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya yet again ffs, Pay is a total fuckwit of a coach and next season when were running last at the same time I hope he gets sacked because he hasn't got a clue.
Righto Jack Gibson and who do you propose we play in the back 5 instead of him?

Morris brothers are injured. Olives defensive efforts against the Titans were beneath schoolboy level. Cerruto? Watch him play and get back to me.

Pays got no other options. Montoya's the best of a bad bunch.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Mate he hasn’t got many players to pick from lol

Olive was disgusting last week

Status
Not open for further replies.