Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has done fucking nothing. Has has a massive 3 total try involvements and 1 combined line break and line break assist in 14 games. 14 fucking games.
Pay has brought the mAdNeSs

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Montoya doing in the centres?
Think its simply Olive paid more for his defense last game then Montoya and had no one else in the top 30 to replace them. Good to see Brown get another chance. Hopefully he has learnt from it...

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well working with the shit we have....

1. Hoppa
2. Morris
3. Olive
4. Holland
5. Smith
olive isn't any better then montoya, both terrible tho i agree

i'm not sure there is any answer to who we should pick that would please everyone, a rubbish roster is gonna lead to a rubbish 17

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Montoya in centres is putrid.... would have been happier with Jackson or Fine at centre and Montoya out of the 17

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay has brought the mAdNeSs
It's actually ridiculous. Montoya tops the league for try causes with 20 yet has played every game this season and now he has been moved to centre to replace Olive after 1 bad game where he had bloody Montoya defending on his outside ffs. Olive with Bmoz outside him was atleast serviceable and had the added bonus of some nice footwork and pace on him. I honestly give up..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao what a shocking side to put together.... I have to say either monto-khara is either pays pet or the worst back up backline in history...
Not a pet. There is no-one left that is up to replacing him, otherwise they would have.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i personally don't think pay is a good coach but he is trying new things, seems to be working hard in trying to get young guys a go. its clear to me that he won't coach us into a better era but we are absolutely no chance of attracting a good coach with the way our roster is, i don't see the point sacking him or anything, just have to grind our way through this tough period as fans and hope the CEO and board get future playing & coaching decision right.

i at least genuinely think dean will make all long term decision based on whats best for the club, so you won't really see me bag the guys despite how much he is clearly struggling

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wow... montoya in the centres. Lewis at 6. Brown in the bench. What else ffs...
The side he's named is fine for what we have. Montoya will probably get beaten far less times on the outside than hoppa does. Brown is coming back from injury this game, and is probably not ready for a full 80 minutes of first grade

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
poor lewis hope he breaks a leg!!! knights 56 dogs 6!!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's a turd of a side ... surely Montoya cannot be a centre if he cant even cope with defending on the wing ??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That is absolutely embarrassing from the club, absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe the current state of our club.
Fucking cringeworthy isn't it?

Pretty sure our Media Department was recruited from Play School, as it appears their target market is: Children under 12, or people with single digit IQs.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That is absolutely embarrassing from the club, absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe the current state of our club.
Yeah they should of called him the duke instead of the prince.. but the king will be watching.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All things considered by and large happy with that team

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Lewis get a run. I think he is on a hiding to nothing. But hope he shows us something.

Two good defensive halves. Let’s see what they can do with the ball.

Good to see Brown named also. I thought he was supposed to be out for a lot longer!

When all is said and done. I fear Ponga will tear us a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.