Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are paying for this the club is in free fall without a parachute.

I am ok with him going. I am not OK paying him to leave!

We are such a shambles.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im glad he is gone,But geez we have to hope parra keep it up,Because i do not want the spoon...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Funny on the fox sports show last night ready said he's staying. Fkn media

Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran is next. Pay & Anderson are ruthless they will not tolerate any overpaid flops.

AGAIN THIS IS A DIBSASTER. Dib accrued players with out consulting the new manager. As I said all along if you want to play a "Dogs of War" aggressive brand of football, Woods is the last player you'd sign. We got rid of the 800k powder puff who can't get into the origin squad even with injuries.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't get it. I can't comprehend the salary cap problems at the dogs. You look at other teams and they have stars all across the park. You look at what the dogs have done in the past 24 months= get rid of rona, graham, reynolds, kasiano, tony williams, moses mbye, aaron woods (i am sure i am missing some) and are still talking about not being able to afford the morris brothers. ??? WTH pretty much the whole team has left, how are we are still struggling with the cap?

Plus can someone explain why Lichaa and Eastwood are still around. And i thought the sharks wanted Tolman?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a hard-on last this long. Ever!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Confirmed on NRL.com

He will be playing for the Sharks this Friday in Auckland.

He's also agreed to take a pay cut.

Hopefully this means we are paying nothing or a very small amount for him over the next few years.
Good, bye bye

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran is next. Pay & Anderson are ruthless they will not tolerate any overpaid flops.

AGAIN THIS IS A DIBSASTER. Dib accrued players with out consulting the new manager. As I said all along if you want to play a "Dogs of War" aggressive brand of football, Woods is the last player you'd sign. We got rid of the 800k powder puff who can't get into the origin squad even with injuries.
Pay is ruthless hahahah, more like useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.