Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please dont pick montoya and lichha pay ffs have a go

Reactions: DT

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope Lewis goes ok, but let's give him a fair go and not expect too much. It will be interesting to see his halves partner - Frawley or JMK. I would like to see Holland in for Montoya as well.

Reactions: DT

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I really hope the kid goes well straight outta the blocks because I’ve only seen moments of a solid player at best and never seen anything to get excited about. But God knows we need something positive and I hope it’s him. Go for it son! Good luck

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is set to debut this weekend according to the Telegraph after Pay swung the axe

Fatima Kdouh‏ account @FatimaKdouh_

TEAM NEWS: Lachlan Lewis to make his NRL debut for the Bulldogs. He was going to debut regardless of the Foran injury with coach Dean Pay wielding the axe in the halves via @telegraph_sport
Lol, wielding the axe. Foran is out for the season.

Lewis with a combination of Frawley/JMK/Lichaa as 6/7/9. I ain't expecting any miracles.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wonder if Pay came up with a single set play over the rep break?!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do it just to get a reaction out of everyone don’t ya son. Try a bit of positivity every now and again instead of going for the reaction card all the time. It gets a little boring. You’re better than that.
I am being positive. I don't want a young kid thrown out there and fucking stranded because his coach can't come up with some decent structures or game plan.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, wielding the axe. Foran is out for the season.

Lewis with a combination of Frawley/JMK/Lichaa as 6/7/9. I ain't expecting any miracles.
The article states the halves will be Lewis and JMK with Lichaa at hooker. Also says Frawley has been dropped. Very interesting to see the make up of the backline as I think JMoz is still a week away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The article states the halves will be Lewis and JMK with Lichaa at hooker. Also says Frawley has been dropped. Very interesting to see the make up of the backline as I think JMoz is still a week away
JMK holds his spot in the halves? Haha fuck off. Pay has had way too many concussions, fuck sake.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if we had Joey Johns or JT as 5/8 or our 7, we would still not win another game ... no one besides Jackson and Klemmer has any passion for our blue and white jerseys!!! No heart no passion, just here for the pay cheques!!!

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK holds his spot in the halves? Haha fuck off. Pay has had way too many concussions, fuck sake.
JMK was going to be play hooker but Foran’s injury has stopped that. That’s according to the DT article anyway. I’d like to see Cleeland too but he may not be part of our top 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.