Foran out for season with Toe Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least it might encourage coach to try others in that position. Let's hope it leads to a retirement of some type.I can't see any reference to which of his toes is injured - big toe, pinky toe, or any of those in between.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong, according to the salary cap if a player suffers a season ending injury/more than 12 weeks injury i think it was, doesnt the club get up to 350k off the salary cap and bring another player up into the top 30.

If my interpretation is correct, maybe it is a ploy by management to further save money on the salary cap?
I think the $350k cap money only applies to a player that gets injured in a rep game.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the $350k cap money only applies to a player that gets injured in a rep game.
We should have sent him to Denver or parachuted him in the middle of the Samoa v Tonga game....he could have got trampled amongst those massive Gorillas...:tongueclosed:
Hey, it was a rep game....

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave him alone he is only a young kid himself.
Oh come on don’t be like that
I’m sure that he is an outstanding citizen living in the Canterbury Bankstown District

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money because of his old man and his body isn't up to it. If he had any decency he would retire.

He has so many issues for a young man, he should try and avoid any further damage to his body.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh come on don’t be like that
I’m sure that he is an outstanding citizen living in the Canterbury Bankstown District
I think he must be 13 or 14 based on the comments he makes & his avatar name. Surely only a pre-pubescent boy would meet those standards?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s more to this.
Who misses a season for a fucken toe injury ??

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again Hasler screwing us over by signing this broken DUD !!! Anyone else had enough of all the bad news the last couple of years!?
We should be celebrating,he's done nothing,now a toe injury on top of s shoulder injury,hamstring,good chance he's played his last game with us

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daily telegraph saying Lewis will debut. I can’t click on the story as it’s subscriber only

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he must be 13 or 14 based on the comments he makes & his avatar name. Surely only a pre-pubescent boy would meet those standards?
That’s
I forgot that we don’t have any outstanding citizens lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wrong, i'm 12.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmfao. A toe. I wouldn’t even go to the fkn drs as a man I’d let it get all deformed and keep playing. But yeah no longer a mans game, gotta miss a fkn season for a toe a fuckennnnnnn toeeeeeeeeee.
vote for dumbest shit ever said on the kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.