Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know this video is from reserve grade.. but even his ISP form in recent times is a shadow of this..

Before we see the last of him, I'd like to see a few games where he has more involvements.. there are teams in which the dominant half touches the ball more than our whole spine combined.. We were criticised last year for Graham and Tolman dominating the carries in opposition 20 but it's the same sh1t now just different players.. even down to players dying with it on the last. I know these blokes haven't displayed the best of kicking options, but you only get better with persistence and clearly we have nothing to lose at this stage.

Watching the video of lower grade highlights shows he had something in the way of potential. It shows several passing try assists, some good kicks in general play, and strong runs taking the line on. Where did it go? Maybe he is a player who just wasn't able to make the transition to the next step. He appears to lack self confidence atm. I cant see where he will end up. I cant see another NRL club signing him.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching the video of lower grade highlights shows he had something in the way of potential. It shows several passing try assists, some good kicks in general play, and strong runs taking the line on. Where did it go? Maybe he is a player who just wasn't able to make the transition to the next step. He appears to lack self confidence atm. I cant see where he will end up. I cant see another NRL club signing him.
The key line there is ‘watching the video of lower grades’

He just can’t cut the big time

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I cant see where he will end up. I cant see another NRL club signing him.
English Super League most likely. Or Canadian Rugby League.
Or if he wants to stay in Aus, NSW or Qld Cup.

Him and Cleeland should shop themselves around as a package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.