Canterbury Bulldogs Hooker Michael Lichaa ready to square off against Ennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been an Ennis supporter since the day he walked out for his first game for us, but one thing I am looking forward to is him pissing off the ref and we may actually win a penalty count this year

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waste of tackle Is always giving it to Tolman on the 4th tackle when we 5meters out.
I'm guessing its supposed to set up our 5th tackle option but we dont know what to do on the 5th so its wasted.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been an Ennis supporter since the day he walked out for his first game for us, but one thing I am looking forward to is him pissing off the ref and we may actually win a penalty count this year
Watch him tap klemmer or jammer on the head to try get under their skin

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remember when Klem and Graham went at it in the 4 nations[/

That was funny....

I have heard and seen they are the best of mates,At the fan day they were next to each other and laughing most of the time...

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remember when Klem and Graham went at it in the 4 nations
That was funny....

I have heard and seen they are the best of mates,At the fan day they were next to each other and laughing most of the time...

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waste of tackle Is always giving it to Tolman on the 4th tackle when we 5meters out.
Man you guys seriously don't get Des's game plan! Tolman will continue to get the ball on the 4th until 2mins to go in the grand final. Everyone expects the ball to go to him and boom he steps, passes and we score to win the game! We're just lulling all the other teams into a false sense of security!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you guys seriously don't get Des's game plan! Tolman will continue to get the ball on the 4th until 2mins to go in the grand final. Everyone expects the ball to go to him and boom he steps, passes and we score to win the game! We're just lulling all the other teams into a false sense of security!
Still waiting for barba to fire in the 2013 finals

Status
Not open for further replies.