Who has been Promoted to Top 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coggar and Lewis may form a great combination down the line.. Lewis considers himself a HB but I reckon his a 5/8, an Anasta type player. If he can focus on the creativity aspect of his game whilst Coggar plays his natural game in directing the team around we might be lucky. Add Foran in there for a yr or two if he sticks around and also have Wakeman sniffing around then we are looking healthy again.
Agree. The thing that is missing is leadership. I dont believe JJ is a leader. It affects his general play.
I dont know who. (maybe Tolman) might make a leader.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shifty and Foz coaching together??? That would be the best case scenario. The shiftiness of Shiftie's kicking game and team management with Foran's direct in your face take it to the line attitude. Would make Cogger and Lewis a lethal 6 & 7 combination.

I would even go as far as to suggest that the dogs should consider approaching the Swans and the Giants in the off season for cross code training sessions to help improve our kicking, catching and overall fitness. Even our coaching staff might learn a thing or two especially from a veteran coach like John Longmire. It is a process already proven to have helped the Storm and the Rabbitohs so why not us???
They tried that a few years ago by sending Reynolds and Mbye for kicking practice with the Giants and they gave up on them because they were hopeless.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. The thing that is missing is leadership. I dont believe JJ is a leader. It affects his general play.
Kiss and make up with woodsie.
Make him co captain with klemmer.
We could do worse

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman is a natural leader but he lacks the fact he cant really lead by actions. Yes he can tackle endlessly and jog back to defend but apart from one Canberra game a yr or maybe two ago now he hasn't shown anything that screams leader.

Jacko is a good leader, he'll get better at it to.. Just a tough time to be captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.