The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fucking city. I actually am happy I'm back I'm B'town lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You are awaiting for a very important call back (where you can't call them direct), or on hold for an hour waiting for a cal to pick up......

and that shit you've been baking all day decides to arrive without a snooze button.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You are awaiting for a very important call back (where you can't call them direct), or on hold for an hour waiting for a cal to pick up......

and that shit you've been baking all day decides to arrive without a snooze button.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!!!
Shit bro (pun NOT intended). Was it good news about work or an interview or something?

Personally, I can take a call while on the shitter provided I'm in my own bathroom.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit bro (pun NOT intended). Was it good news about work or an interview or something? Personally, I can take a call while on the shitter provided I'm in my own bathroom.
hahah nah it was on hold to my insurance company.. had to do a dash and splash.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever was the person who forced me to get out in the garden today (since it's a beautiful day) and pull weeds from the front and back lawn leading to me stuffing up my back before I've even started the lawns..

Oh wait..... that was me :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whoever was the person who forced me to get out in the garden today (since it's a beautiful day) and pull weeds from the front and back lawn leading to me stuffing up my back before I've even started the lawns..

Oh wait..... that was me :D
Tell yourself to fuck off next time lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Tell yourself to fuck off next time lol
LOL well ... might not be able to move much tomorrow, but they are done.
I've done that before. Pulling out weeds in Spring was hard. I can't imagine how it is doing it in June. You got balls Mr I. Don't let anyone ever question your inter-testicular fortitude bro!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've done that before. Pulling out weeds in Spring was hard. I can't imagine how it is doing it in June. You got balls Mr I. Don't let anyone ever question your inter-testicular fortitude bro!
Monday and the backs only just feeling back to normal.... totally worth it though... lawns looking MINT with edges to die for!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Monday and the backs only just feeling back to normal.... totally worth it though... lawns looking MINT with edges to die for!
Would weed killer help at all? Nothing beats poisening the little fuckers before they grow and become a pain in the rectum!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Would weed killer help at all? Nothing beats poisening the little fuckers before they grow and become a pain in the rectum!
Weed Killer + buffalo is generally a no no.. besides they work better on broadleaf weeds, not weeds whereby they have suckers/runners under the grass.

Only way to remove those sorts of weeds (e.g clover and creeping charlie is pulling them manually).

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I just got given an iPhone 8 at work. My personal phone is an iPhone 6. Can I just say... WTF IS THE DIFFERENCE??? They are exactly the SAME size. The screen and everything. The 8 does NOT have a separate head phone jack, then make it use the same one as the battery charging port :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

The iPhone 6 has the same camera, functionality and... fucken EVERYTHING the SAME as the iPhone 8. The only difference, is that for whatever reason, the iPhone 8 costs $600 more... and it went BACKWARDS from how good the iPhone 6 was. FUCK ME FUCKING DEAD!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loud mouth fucks who instruct the public, Im insulted.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Loud mouthed fucks trying to impose their shit on us is a cancer.
Loud mouthed fucks trying to be louder mouthed fucks.

I just got given an iPhone 8 at work. My personal phone is an iPhone 6. Can I just say... WTF IS THE DIFFERENCE??? They are exactly the SAME size. The screen and everything. The 8 does NOT have a separate head phone jack, then make it use the same one as the battery charging port :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

The iPhone 6 has the same camera, functionality and... fucken EVERYTHING the SAME as the iPhone 8. The only difference, is that for whatever reason, the iPhone 8 costs $600 more... and it went BACKWARDS from how good the iPhone 6 was. FUCK ME FUCKING DEAD!!!
Spoken like a true Apple customer.

Android pones exist who want change, not marketing bullshit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'm nobodys fan boy, but isn't the newest Apple equivalent to the Samsung S5 or something?

Wahesh

Reaction score

Bro I'm just glad I didn't buy an 8. The X is even shitter... there's no home button at all, you need to swipe up from the bottom centre of the screen. That one costs what... $1500? So pay an extra $500 on top of the what the 8 costs to be able to unlock the phone with your face? Fuck off... if you're careful enough with your phone no one will get their hands on it. Even if they do... ACTIVATE THE THUMB PRINT FFS! I'm not saying I don't want/need a work phone, I'm actually angry at Apple for scamming their loyal customers like that. I'll use a 3310 re-release if they gave me one of those.

I have no problem with my iPhone 6 though. I love her <3

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm nobodys fan boy, but isn't the newest Apple equivalent to the Samsung S5 or something?
Bro it's equivalent to the 6 I think. No improvement to the processor or anything like that. In short... they haven't gone forward.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro it's equivalent to the 6 I think. No improvement to the processor or anything like that. In short... they haven't gone forward.
But you HAVE to own Apple everything or you are nothing....