Rhyse Martin Goalkicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep but what about the Montoya goose step. What's with that? Doesn't make him any quicker. Uate at centre is 10x faster.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Montoya is defending better on left side or is it just floppa is not there ???? Also tyron phillips could not get a start with us fmd.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya is defending better on left side or is it just floppa is not there ???? Also tyron phillips could not get a start with us fmd.
Yeah we are going through our 'big winger' phase at the moment and phillips is just too small. He really is only a backup at FG level but better than Montoya.....

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We finally have a great goal kicker. Let’s hope Dean Pay actually plays him though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t you love the way Samoa an Tonga play with all that heart an passion !! An those war cry’s !! That is just awesome to watch. Just a good game of rugby league!!

Non stop Excitement!! Even hoppa is playing well.. wish they all showed as much passion when playing for thier clubs as they all do thier nations .

Last edited:

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought lachlan lam played well in that first forty, good boot on him and size.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he needs to be given more game time by our coach.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem with martin though is that he may well turn out to be another Halligan. Can land them from anywhere but really isn't that good a footballer. In the old days you could hide Halligan's lack of ability on the wing but Martin is an edge backrower, defending on the side where there is currently a motorway to the tryline. If he was 19 or 20 you might be able to get him to improve his D but at 25 I'm not sure he is going to get that much better.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The problem with martin though is that he may well turn out to be another Halligan. Can land them from anywhere but really isn't that good a footballer. In the old days you could hide Halligan's lack of ability on the wing but Martin is an edge backrower, defending on the side where there is currently a motorway to the tryline. If he was 19 or 20 you might be able to get him to improve his D but at 25 I'm not sure he is going to get that much better.
I personally think martin was killling it when he played this year. He even has a better supercoach average than klemmer. He was dropped to reserves for disciplinary reasons

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Martin was making metres, breaking tackles, offloading, making and creating linebreaks, but na people think he isn't good enough? Wow. Our entire team is a defensive mess at this stage but some want to pick on him?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crichton looks good too far better than Montoya

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I personally think martin was killling it when he played this year. He even has a better supercoach average than klemmer. He was dropped to reserves for disciplinary reasons
Supercoach is not real life...

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to score trys first though for him to get a conversion attempt
Not completely true.
We love going for 2pts from penalties more than trying to score a try, therefore we need him more than ever!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Supercoach is not real life...
Its gives a good indication of participation. You only get points for doing stuff. I think hes been going fine. Because the team is going poorly it doesnt mean EVERY player had been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.