What is Forans injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not a small operation but nothing radical. Pretty routine, good surgeons will do over a hundred of these procedures per year
While the procedure is routine it depends on the severity of the bulge the rigours of Rugby League what is expected of a half, kick, acceleration, impact of being tackled, his long term hamstring issues, his age & I didn’t mention his neck/shoulder ailments, I have no confidence in him returning in 12 months in any better physical condition.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the procedure is routine it depends on the severity of the bulge the rigours of Rugby League what is expected of a half, kick, acceleration, impact of being tackled, his long term hamstring issues, his age & I didn’t mention his neck/shoulder ailments, I have no confidence in him returning in 12 months in any better physical condition.
I also have no confidence in him returning to anything like he was at Manly, he was only signed by the old board in a desperate move to save their arse. Not only is his body shot but his mind as well he should accept the fact. So please Lyn, Chris etc find a way out of this problem to save on the cap.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously the guy has many issues but seems to be the issue that’s causing the main issue regarding his movement etc. that can be done and he can be managed for the rest of his career and then get them done when he is finished. One of my work colleagues played first grade for close to 10 years and his body hasn’t felt so good in his whole life. He finished up 3 years ago and his personal experience is all the clubs he had played for never had his best interests as a priority, it was about nursing him through to the end of the year. You injure your shoulder and you’re a winger, we will move you to the centre so you don’t need to raise your arms above you’re head in case you need to catch any bombs. Medium to long term outlook is not existent as the clubs need to get the most out of their investment, that’s why I will never begrudge any player for taking the money

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...sat on his wallet and put the back out

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So, we're stuck with butter fingers frawley for the rest of the year. Not that gramps is much better but Fuuucckkk :confounded::tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.