Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And i got no idea what everyone sees in nu brown. Hes never been any good and all of a sudden everyone thinks hes the answer. Fuck me dead thank fuck all u wanna be coaches are not coaches. My sister is a better half option than that clown.
The fact that Brown is a better option then Frawley is more of a reflection of how useless Frawley is then how good Brown is.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have been saying since last year, we cant be competitive while both Frawley and Lichaa are in the team.

It is time right now to:
A. Avoid the wooden spoon
B. Blood some young guns for next year.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
not of first grade standard should be let go.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this video is from reserve grade.. but even his ISP form in recent times is a shadow of this..

Before we see the last of him, I'd like to see a few games where he has more involvements.. there are teams in which the dominant half touches the ball more than our whole spine combined.. We were criticised last year for Graham and Tolman dominating the carries in opposition 20 but it's the same sh1t now just different players.. even down to players dying with it on the last. I know these blokes haven't displayed the best of kicking options, but you only get better with persistence and clearly we have nothing to lose at this stage.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know this video is from reserve grade.. but even his ISP form in recent times is a shadow of this..

Before we see the last of him, I'd like to see a few games where he has more involvements.. there are teams in which the dominant half touches the ball more than our whole spine combined.. We were criticised last year for Graham and Tolman dominating the carries in opposition 20 but it's the same sh1t now just different players.. even down to players dying with it on the last. I know these blokes haven't displayed the best of kicking options, but you only get better with persistence and clearly we have nothing to lose at this stage.

He's even been rubbish when in NSW Cup this year...

Put simply he's a fringe footballer.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we should offer him to the Tigers as a show of gratitude for taking Mbye

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol wtf. They are both shy halves... but u think Frawley is way better... even though he is shit... geez you are easy to please
I didn't say Frawley was way better, just that he is a better half than JMK.

JMK must be the worst in the NRL by a long way.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK is a 14 game rookie unfairly thrown from obscurity to solving our attacking issues

What’s Frawley excuse

At least JMK can tackle
Frawley has only played 26 FG games. Not exactly a veteran.

Still not an excuse.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK is a 14 game rookie unfairly thrown from obscurity to solving our attacking issues

What’s Frawley excuse

At least JMK can tackle
He’s barely a 14. Can be one day, but needs more time to condition which will allow him to develop. Wasn’t he on part time contract with the tigs?

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
At least Frawley does something. Marshall-king is The biggest dud
Hey let's not argue who is better they are both diabolically crap. Worst players not just at club but at NRL. Cannot send to reserve grade, not fair on that team they want to win you know. Also nobody wants to buy duds,so I say pay out and early release get some juniors in even if they are not yet ready build the Experince, nothing to lose when already all is lost and we now have nothing and are a joke of a team. Mr Pay won't drop him but why not just keep blaming Hasler lol.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
At least Frawley does something. Marshall-king is The biggest dud
Let's not argue about it they are both diabolically bad. Cannot send to reserves because these guys have aspirations to win, would not be fair. As to offload to other clubs I am afraid there is no market for duds. Best that can happen sack immediately both and replace with local juniors. Sure they may not be ready but they will pick up experience st a time the club has nothing to loose as everything is already lost. Also let's stop blaming Hasler for all mr Pay,s mistakes please lol. Time for this coach to take real ownership of the team and save us from horrific selection choices. Wake up please!

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Frawley has only played 26 FG games. Not exactly a veteran.

Still not an excuse.
JMK's preferred position is hooker whereas Frawley's is half. Frawley is a fuck up that has already happened, not waiting to happen.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK's preferred position is hooker whereas Frawley's is half. Frawley is a fuck up that has already happened, not waiting to happen.
So is JMK, We are stuck with him for the rest of the year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
JMK is more versatile.

Either way its a moot point as I can't see club renewing Frawley and Cleelands contracts the end of this year.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s barely a 14. Can be one day, but needs more time to condition which will allow him to develop. Wasn’t he on part time contract with the tigs?
Our weakest players, are in the most important positions.
Explains why we’re such a fucking shambles!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

What’s Frawley excuse

At least JMK can tackle
That’s absolutely spot on he will be a very good utility

Status
Not open for further replies.