Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who has taken Moses mbyes place in the top 30

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has to be a like for like replacement, no? so to replace Mbye we have to promote a fullback or at a stretch a centre if we tell the NRL Hoppa will be fullback

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has to be a like for like replacement, no? so to replace Mbye we have to promote a fullback or at a stretch a centre if we tell the NRL Hoppa will be fullback
No you can nominate whoever you want (positionally) in your top 30

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so I have been defending Pay on the consideration he has used this season to help demolish a squad whilst also trying to be competitive BUT I WILL TURN! I will TURN on that mofo if we don't see LEWIS brought in. I will turn quicker than a Dunlop tyre!

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I have been defending Pay on the consideration he has used this season to help demolish a squad whilst also trying to be competitive BUT I WILL TURN! I will TURN on that mofo if we don't see LEWIS brought in. I will turn quicker than a Dunlop tyre!
It's not a matter of whether Lewis can aim up it's that all halves tried this year have failed spectacularly! Lewis needs to be tried at 7 to run the team with whoever at 6, through accident Pay may discover that he is a better option than his Cogger signing.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems Lewis is the flavour of the month. It wasn’t that long ago people on here were talking up To’omaga as the messiah. Let’s temper our expectations on these young players. They will be inconsistent as the step up to first grade is pretty steep but if we are patient hopefully a few kids will come good.
Keeping Frawley out of first grade is already a positive

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It seems Lewis is the flavour of the month. It wasn’t that long ago people on here were talking up To’omaga as the messiah. Let’s temper our expectations on these young players stepping. They will be inconsistent as the step up to first grade is pretty steep but if we are patient hopefully a few kids will come good.
Keeping Frawley out of first grade is already a positive
The Kennel always has a case premature ejectulation people through Frawley was the 2nd comming of christ when he 1st appeared in first grade same after Olive's first game.

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron Groom has taken his spot. Good up and coming hooker/half. Will be a superstar!

Status
Not open for further replies.