Thoughts for round 16 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Or keyboard warriors that get butthurt and go on a personal tirade when someone has a have a different opinion to theirs
Its ok though when the other persons opinion is laughable and ridiculous...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Btw Dean, if you are reading this, i really need Rhyse Martin to play the next few weeks for my SuperCoach team, he is due for a 60k plus rise this week and more week after if he scores well. That way i can use the money to upgrade other players in my team. If you like i can help you manage the cap based on how good i am going this year... haha

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing worse in this world when fans say other fans arent true supporters......
Yes, but by definition a fan is someone who follows and supports the team no matter what. I'm not feeling that on here with a lot of "fans". In fact how can you be a fan if your expectation is that we will get flogged every week. A fan would have the expectation that we win every week and find a reason why we didn't after the event not sledge every player, coach and admin person in the club before we play. I think those people have an interest in the footy and perhaps even the dogs but they aren't fans. Nothing wrong with expressing frustration at our current circumstances but irrespective of anything else every bloke who pulls on the blue and white jumper is a good footy player. That they don't suit the tactics and structures of the current team doesn't mean they can't play. Occasionally a player gets promoted to the top grade who struggles, like Montoya, JMK and co but they are still good footy players. Some of the descriptions used on here for our players is beyond description. Look at Elliott - he's been copping it on here for 2 years. The past month he has finally grown into his spot and all you can hear here is crickets. He has always been a good player, but just needed time to get into his rhythm.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would have strung up by the balls here at the start of the season suggesting Hopoate at fullback!!!
With hindsight retaining Lee would have been the best move to help with the attack.
Retaining Lichaa the worst move for the teams attack, seriously why can't he pass???
Yep so true hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But Hill mentioned him as one of the 5 the club is paying part of their salary this season? Very generous of us if was all his idead!
Need to be a little careful though. I suspect when Hill said that about Lee and Suli in particular he was referring to the fact that we paid them a salary for a little while that came out of this years cap, rather than we are paying the Titans/Manly for them to play elsewhere. Different story with Graham of course who we are still contributing for.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its ok though when the other persons opinion is laughable and ridiculous...

Well, yeah basically. Isn't that what an internet forum is for, expressing one's opinion in a respectful manner?

Don't get me wrong, some of the so called "fights" on here are hilarious and entertaining but they are also juvenile and pathetic

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw Dean, if you are reading this, i really need Rhyse Martin to play the next few weeks for my SuperCoach team, he is due for a 60k plus rise this week and more week after if he scores well. That way i can use the money to upgrade other players in my team. If you like i can help you manage the cap based on how good i am going this year... haha
Yeh hard I need Martin to play for my supercoach team also hahaha.. ffs its driving insane a couple more pay rises and ill trade him if he doesnt start anymore for us.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can people understand the top thirty situation please? The fact that a lot don't understand it are reasons why the club and coach get shit put on them unnecessarily.

You CAN NOT put anyone in the team that's outside the top 30 ffs!! Getting sick and tired of seeing players such as Lewis and Cleeland named in teams when they are not in the top 30.

And you think you can do better than Pay when you don't know the rules of the NRL in the first place. Pfffttt!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically we have paid part of his salary this year he didn't leave till December so we payed a couple of months and a month of Suli's as well and that would have come off the cap but I doubt we would have been paying anything once they left the club.
Cheers a couple of guys have pointed out to me.
Should have realised and good to realised we are not paying the other clubs.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Thoughts for round 16 team" Forfeit the game and give us fans some peace for a weekend :laughing:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can people understand the top thirty situation please? The fact that a lot don't understand it are reasons why the club and coach get shit put on them unnecessarily.

You CAN NOT put anyone in the team that's outside the top 30 ffs!! Getting sick and tired of seeing players such as Lewis and Cleeland named in teams when they are not in the top 30.

And you think you can do better than Pay when you don't know the rules of the NRL in the first place. Pfffttt!!
I need some clarification also. By my count we've used 26 different players this year - who are the remaining 4 who are eligible but not been used?

Cleeland and Lewis are also listed on the website as part of our 'NRL Squad' but apparently currently ineligible to take the field?

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what is the roster for the Knights on Saturday?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone be added to the top 30 to replace Mbye?
Yes but we don't have to as the club may want to bring payments forward so that they can ease the back ended deals over the next couple years which uses up this year's cap and may not have room to bring in the like of Lewis and Cleeland.

See that's the thing we don't know what is going on in the background and is very easy for people to be critical.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some clarification also. By my count we've used 26 different players this year - who are the remaining 4 who are eligible but not been used?

Cleeland and Lewis are also listed on the website as part of our 'NRL Squad' but apparently currently ineligible to take the field?
Cerruto
Lewis
Cleeland
Nu Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.