Chris Anderson getting involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Anderson doggedly getting involved

Speaking of the Andersons, Lynne's husband Chris, who is a director at the Bulldogs, is becoming far more hands-on at the club.

The dual premiership-winning NRL coach has been regularly passing on advice to rookie coach Dean Pay. He's also taken a keen interest in the club's recruitment and retention. So much so he's been out watching teenage rugby league carnivals trying to identify talent to bring back to the club.

Anderson only has the club's best interest at heart and it's hard to deny there is a need for change given the Bulldogs' start to the year. However, let's just say his added involvement has put a few noses out of joint.

Seward spotted at Dogs

Our spies tell us former Parramatta chief executive Scott Seward, who was convicted of fraud charges for his involvement in the club's infamous salary cap scandal, was spotted at Belmore Sportsground last Saturday afternoon watching the Bulldogs and Titans. It turns out Seward, who used to work for the Bulldogs, was there to watch the game as a guest of chairwoman Lynne Anderson.

I don’t mind one of the greats of this club and the NRL getting involved in recruitment to be honest. Don’t mind him giving Pay (a rookie coach) advice either.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/20...s-walk-to-anz-stadium-for-state-of-origin-ii/

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anderson doggedly getting involved

Speaking of the Andersons, Lynne's husband Chris, who is a director at the Bulldogs, is becoming far more hands-on at the club.

The dual premiership-winning NRL coach has been regularly passing on advice to rookie coach Dean Pay. He's also taken a keen interest in the club's recruitment and retention. So much so he's been out watching teenage rugby league carnivals trying to identify talent to bring back to the club.

Anderson only has the club's best interest at heart and it's hard to deny there is a need for change given the Bulldogs' start to the year. However, let's just say his added involvement has put a few noses out of joint.

Seward spotted at Dogs

Our spies tell us former Parramatta chief executive Scott Seward, who was convicted of fraud charges for his involvement in the club's infamous salary cap scandal, was spotted at Belmore Sportsground last Saturday afternoon watching the Bulldogs and Titans. It turns out Seward, who used to work for the Bulldogs, was there to watch the game as a guest of chairwoman Lynne Anderson.

I don’t mind one of the greats of this club and the NRL getting involved in recruitment to be honest. Don’t mind him giving Pay (a rookie coach) advice either.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/20...s-walk-to-anz-stadium-for-state-of-origin-ii/
That's the sanitised version of what is going on. both he and Turvey are sticking their noses in all the nooks and crannies of the club and creating a lot of backroom dramas. Just another thing that is causing disruption to the squad......

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's the sanitised version of what is going on. both he and Turvey are sticking their noses in all the nooks and crannies of the club and creating a lot of backroom dramas. Just another thing that is causing disruption to the squad......
If the players can’t do their jobs then I’m glad there are some old heads looking for players and ways that we can improve our current predicament.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like the football department around Pay is a mess, i.e assistant coaches, strength & conditioning and everything else in the circle

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr dib lover is at it again,you have not had a decent thing to say about anyone on the new board,judge them in 12 months,not 4 months

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re being a bit harsh. Cleary has been at the Tigers longer and their attack hasn’t improved much at all. I’m willing to give Pay more time to stop the rot and stamp his authority on the team.
Cleary looks like he actually has a clue, Pay doesn't.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have found out that Sxc_Boi69 is Noel Cleal and is still dirty on everything and everyone, the grumpy old bastard lol
Actually he can't be Noel Cleal Sxc_Boi69 hates fat people. :grinning:

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant blame some people for sticking their noses in as long its for the right reasons and aren't aholes about it ,people can see we are in trouble for the next couple of years and want to help, in saying that we will be defined how great our club is by how quick we can recover from this mess .

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do like Chris involved in the club but I still don't trust the new board.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No other coach will touch us at moment so Pay is here to stay.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do none of our board members understand what their role is, or more importantly isn't?

Do your own jobs, and let other people do their job, that is the only way our beloved Bulldogs heading into their second decade of rebuilding will get back to its not sucking ways.

I love this club, but I've developed a condition where I hear the benny hill theme song in my mind every time I hear new news, or watch the team run out to under perform each weekend.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr dib lover is at it again,you have not had a decent thing to say about anyone on the new board,judge them in 12 months,not 4 months
You really are a vacuous clown aren't you. This has nothing to do with Dib or any other person associated with the previous administration you fool. I'm simply saying that both Anderson and Mortimer are creating instability in the footy operations area that is no doubt contributing to the lack of focus of the team. You remember them don't you the blokes we are supposed to support and give a damn about.

Had you pried yourself away from the dementia medicine long enough to read what I have said in previous posts you would see that I have been supportive and continue to be supportive of the new board since they were elected. Sorry this is probably too long for you. Now were you getting in the bath or out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.